精華區beta KingofPop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Michael Jackson's 'Heaven Can Wait' Originally Made For Teddy Riley's Album (11/5/01, 7 a.m. ET) -- Producer Teddy Riley, who gave the keynote address Thursday (November 1) at the 23rd Annual Billboard Music Video Conference And Awards, co-produced four songs on Michael Jackson's Invincible, released Tuesday (October 30). When LAUNCH spoke to Riley about working with Jackson, the mastermind behind R&B groups Guy and Blackstreet said that he had written Jackson's song "Heaven Can Wait" for his own album. "Michael Jackson asked me specifically if I would get the song for him and if it was for me. And he touched his heart, you know, literally touched his heart, and said, 'This song is just so incredible. I need it, you know. It's right up there with 'Butterflies.'' And 'Butterflies' is my favorite song on the album." Jackson's Invincible is expected to debut at Number One this week. He will make a rare in-store appearance to promote Invincible album on Wednesday (November 7) at the Virgin Megastore in New York's Times Square. In a continuing effort to make Jackson available to the public, a select number of fans will be able to have the "King Of Pop" autograph copies of the new album. The in-store comes in the wake of a cyberchat the singer hosted on October 26, and industry insiders speculate that Sony Music is making Jackson more available during the promotion of this album in an attempt to recoup some of the $30 million Invincible cost to produce. Riley's solo debut Black Rock is slated to be released next year. -- Billy Johnson Jr., Los Angeles and Chad Dougatz, New York -- ※ Origin: 交大機械工廠 ◆ From: 194.c210-85-181.ethome.net.tw --