精華區beta KingofPop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Lisa Marie on Jacko: I fell in love with him Thursday March 27, 2003 Coinciding with the release of her debut album, "To Whom It May Concern," Lisa Marie Presley speaks out in an interview with Rolling Stone about her marriage to Michael Jackson. Presley reveals that during her marriage to Jackson, they did have sex -- "for a while." She also says that she really was in love with Jackson. "I can't tell you what his intentions were," she says. "But I can tell you I absolutely fell in love with him and fell into this whole thing which I'm not proud of now." When Jackson was involved in the now-famous child molestation lawsuit, he confided in her, she says, and she felt for him. "I got into this whole 'I'm going to save you' thing. I thought all that stuff he was doing - philanthropy and the children thing and all this stuff - was awesome . . . OK. Hello. I was delusionary. I got some romantic idea in my head I could save him and we could save the world." "I was really in this lioness thing with him - I wanted to protect him," she adds. "...I never thought for a moment someone like him could actually use me." Lisa Marie's album is scheduled for release on April 8. <轉自National Enquirer> -- Don't try to understand me Because your world's just not enough -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 66.27.233.130