精華區beta KingofPop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Whilst the tabloid media speculate and comment on a forthcoming lawsuit, Brian Oxman who has been the Jackson family attorney for more than 14 years appeared on Good Morning America today. Defending the King of Pop, Mr.Oxman had this to say about tabloid rumors of bankruptcy: 戦 have been with this family for going on a decade and a half. And what I have seen during that time period is that Michael is one of the most generous, one of them most magnificent individuals I have ever seen. When people perform services for him, my observation is he doubles and he triples what he pays to them, but when they do not perform these services and they fail, he does not want to pay them a dime, and I do not blame him, and that is what I see here and I can only tell you that Michael will not pay for services he does not get.?Mr.Oxman continues 錊I have seen no evidence of that whatsoever. When we talk about people like Michael and his finances and being around this family and just being an objective observer and seeing how he functions, I see no evidence of that whatsoever. You mention Bank of America, one of the most CONSERVATIVE banks in America, when they anointed Michael with the loan its because he has the financial wherewithal. They do not give loans to people who are in financial trouble. They do not have to.?Mr.Oxman finished by saying 戦 am disturbed about this plaintiff who has to take this case to the public, apparently that旧 an indication to me, that they are in trouble in this case. I wont comment on the evidence, but I will tell you about Michael and Michael is Rocky in the 6th round, he only gets stronger when he is being attacked and when I look at these plaintiffs and the things that they have done, you mentioned gloves, theyre hands are so dirty in all their dealings that they could not possibly wear a white glove and its just impossible to see why they are taking this case and t rying to defame Michael in the press.?nbsp; Link: http://abcnews.go.com/ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.224.165.210