精華區beta KingofPop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Michael Jackson joined hundreds of fans in celebrating his 45th birthday, yesterday. The following are just some of the highlights of the event. Michael Jackson: " I am deeply moved and impressed by the fans and I love you all so very much. The fans presence, faith and loyalty has given me strength through this difficult time. You have all inspired me to work harder. Over the years, you all have become my family. My children, are your children ... our children." Michael Jackson also talked about his new management team "MJJ Management". "My birthday wish is for all my fans to join me in a new undertaking, so we can travel to a bright future together. I look forward to it. I love my new advisors and team because they have my FANS at the top of the list." Just some of the "key" highlights of the evening some of Michael Jacksons announcements which included: new music, a brand new official website, a new clothing line, new hotel and resort. Michael Jackson also mentioned setting up a "fan communication system" so he can hear ALL feedback and be closer to the fans. And last but not least the opening of Neverland to his fans. The full recorded broadcast will go live on September 2nd online exclusively at MSN Entertainment -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.224.163.7