精華區beta KingofPop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Michael Jackson and Lauryn Hill to duet together Michael Jackson is planning to record a duet with Lauryn Hill for release as a millennium single later this year. One Four Three/peermusic writer and Jackson’s friend David Foster is understood to be co-writing and producing the track - which has the working title 'This Is Our Time' - with Jackson in-between projects with Mariah Carey and Celine Dion. One Four Three boss Brian Avnet confirms Foster and Jackson are working together. "I don’t know yet what song they’re doing together - it’s going through some incarnations." A source says, "It’s very hush-hush but it’s a very Fosterised production with excerpts from points in the century, pastiched lyrical references to events like the man on the moon or Martin Luther King that will work with a video." He says, "Knowing what David’s songs sound like, it’ll probably end up with big string arrangements and everything but the kitchen sink thrown into it. It’ll certainly lend itself to the end of the year." -- I can't stay and keep living this lie I finally found the strength to say goodbye I'm on my way, nothing can change my mind I'm leaving behind what we had yesterday -- ※ Origin: 交大機械站 ◆ From: 210.62.181.221 --