精華區beta KingofPop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
以下資料是由我德國筆友所提供的,事到如今,當然已有些changed了... Michael Jackson Interview in London April 11th,1999 Q:Michael will you show us Paris? MJ:Oh,I'd love to show you Paris but we've had death threads so we can't. Q:How's Elizabeth? MJ:She's fine,I take Elizabeth to the movies every Thusday. Q:Where are Prince and Paris now? MJ:They're in New York with a good friend of mine who I went to school with. Q:How's Debbie? MJ:She wants to be a nurse. Q:Do you want your children to be educated in America or Europe? MJ:(giggling)Definitely not the states. Q:Michael will you ever do another interview? MJ:I don't like doing them(pointing at his fans)I like doing this. Q:What do you think about the fans who follow you around the world,do you think they're crazy? MJ:Noooooo,I think it's lovely. Q:Do you read KING! magazine? MJ:(giving thumbs up)Yes! Q:Michael why don't you come to an MJ day? MJ:I'd love to! Q:Did you see the Birthday bash video? MJ:(instantly thumbs up,eyes light up)It was wonderful! Q:Do you ever go to the MJ chatrooms anonymously? MJ:No,I don't do that. Q:Do you recognize faces from the first rows at the concerts? MJ:I try not to look into the first few rows at my concerts,I get embarrassed! Q:Michael do you want more children? MJ:(pointing at the girl who asked)Between you and me??!?! Q:What's your fav. song? MJ:What?of mine? Q:In the whole world! MJ:Um..(thinks)..Promise you won't laugh!? Q:We promise. MJ:I would have to say`Afternoon of the Faun`. Q:Do you like London? MJ:I love London,I wish I could live here,record here,do everything here but the press are so mean. Q:Will you tour again? MJ:I don't know if I want to,I 've done it all my life,I wanna immortalize the performance into film. Fans:Plz. tour again! Q:When will you new album be out? MJ:I'm half way through it,I've written 70 songs and I have to select 12( fans all ask him to release all 70-Michael giggles!)I'm wroking on an new album with my brothers which will be out after my album,I'm working on 3 tracks for 3T. Q:How many songs will you be performing in Munich? MJ:Very few...you'd be surprised. Q:Will you give us a little song? MJ:You probably won't believe me but I have laryngitis. Q:Why have you never performed in front of the pyramids of Cairo? MJ:We've looked into it many times but the government would only allow 8,000 people to attend...that's not enough! Q:Is it true that the guy who played the incredible Hulk is going beef you up? MJ:(let's out a huge shriek of laughter!)No. -- If your hopes scatter like the dust across your track I'll be the moon that shines on your path The sun may blind our eyes I'll pray the skies above For snow to fall on the sahara If that's the only place where you can leave your doubts I'll hold you up and be your way out -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: sparc17.cc.ncu.