精華區beta KingofPop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
The new millennium may see a new Michael Jackson, if recent reports are to be believed. According to "The New York Post," Jackson is currently finishing up his next album, and is eyeing a career in movies. The singer, whose only notable film appearance was in 1978's "The Wiz," is set to star in an upcoming film called "The Nightmare Of Edgar Allan Poe." The film is set to start shooting in Montreal next fall. The film's producer, Gary Pudney, told the "Post" that "Michael has always been fascinated by the writings of Poe and by his bizarre death at age 40." He also says that Jackson's next album may be his last, as the singer "quite rightly" feels that he's done all that there is to be done in music. After the album is out, Jackson apparently plans to spend his time producing, directing and starring in films. Jackson's album, slated for a spring release, features production by Rodney Jerkins and David Foster, and may include a collaboration with Dru Hil -- Brian Ives http://www.mtv.com/nav/intro_news.html 看來MJ真的要改從事電影事業了... 這張千禧年專輯真的會是MJ的最後一張了:~~~ 不過很高興製作人除了R. Kelly和David Foster外 又多了R&B新天王製作人:Rodney Jerkins(The Boy Is Mine和 It's Not Right But It's Okay的製作人) 又再跟R&B新天王Dru Hill合唱 看來這次MJ實在勢在必得~一定要讓全球的charts都被他攻陷! Good! -- I'm a bitch, I'm a lover I'm a child, I'm a mother I'm a sinner, I'm a saint I do not feel ashamed I'm your eve, I'm our dream I'm nothing in between -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.twbbs.org) ◆ From: sparc17.cc.ncu.edu.tw