精華區beta KingofPop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
From Planet Jackson 28/06/2001 INVINCIBLE CAMPAIGN - PHASE 2 Next September, Michael Jackson will hit record stores around the world like never before. An unprecedented number of new releases will be available this fall.Planet Jackson reveals more on the INVINCIBLE campaign. -September 4th International commercial release date of the "Rock My World" single. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ -September 10th International release date of the upgraded versions of OFF THE WALL, THRILLER, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BAD and DANGEROUS (American release date: September 11th). ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Each reissued album will contain bonus material, outtakes and demo versions, (see Planet Jackson's News Archives for details) and a collector's special card. OFF THE WALL and THRILLER will also contain special interviews with Quincy Jones and composer Rod Temperton. Moreover, on THRILLER, the song "Thriller" will be available as a special version including a never-before-heard third verse by Vincent Price. -September 24th International release date of 4 limited collector's edition pressings of the INVINCIBLE album. -October 9th Tentative scheduled date for the release of HISTORY - GREATEST HITS - VOLUME I. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Note: Planning dates and release schedule accurate at time of publication. -- ※ Origin: 交大機械工廠 ◆ From: 4.c210-85-181.ethome.net.tw -- > -------------------------------------------------------------------------- < 發信人: [email protected] (Popo), 看板: KingofPop 標 題: Re: 真的要重發舊專輯嗎? 發信站: 交大機械 BBS 站 (Sat Jun 30 01:35:51 2001) 轉信站: Ptt!nctumenews2!nctumenews!nctumebbs 好亂.整理一下. 7/30: "Rock My World" 電台首撥 8/5 : "Rock My World" Music Video 首撥 9/4 : "Rock My World" 單曲發行 9/10: 發行 upgraded versions of OFF THE WALL, THRILLER,BAD and DANGEROUS 9/24: 發行新專輯"Invincible" 預定 10/9: 發行:HISTORY - GREATEST HITS -VOLUME I. 不久的將來應該會很麥可好一陣子~ -- ※ Origin: 交大機械工廠 ◆ From: 4.c210-85-181.ethome.net.tw --