精華區beta KingofPop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
On September 10th, Sony Music International will release The Expanded Versions of Off The Wall, Thriller, Bad and Dangerous. Changes have been made with regards to the bonus content of each remastered expanded album. Planet Jackson had previously revealed a tentative tracklisting which corresponded to Michael旧 original idea for the expanded versions project. However, this has been modified since. Enclosed is the final tracklisting of each expanded album. (Note: the content of DANGEROUS has not been finalized yet.) OFF THE WALL -Don急 Stop 仮ill You Get Enough -Rock With You -Working Day And Night -Get On The Floor -Off The Wall -Girlfriend -She旧 Out Of My Life -I Can急 Help It -It旧 The Falling In Love -Burn This Disco Out + Bonus Tracks -Quincy Jones interview -窃on急 Stop 仮ill You Get Enough?br>(Original demo from 1978) -Quincy Jones interview -巣orking Day And Night?br>(Original demo from 1978) -Quincy Jones interview -Rod Temperton interview -壮ock With You?br>(Original demo from 1978) -Quincy Jones interview THRILLER -Wanna Be Startin?Somethin?br>-Baby Be Mine -The Girl Is Mine -Thriller -Beat It -Billie Jean -Human Nature -P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) -The Lady In My Life + Bonus Tracks -Quincy Jones interview -争omeone In The Dark?(written by Rod Temperton, A. & M. Bergman. Previously released on 摂.T. The Extraterrestrial Storybook? -Quincy Jones interview -斉illie Jean?br>(Demo version) -Quincy Jones interview -争tarlight?(written by Rod Temperton) (Original demo of 荘hriller? -Rod Temperton & Quincy Jones interview -Voice Over Session from 荘hriller?(Participants: Michael Jackson & Vincent Price. Contains never-before-heard second verse of the Vincent Price rap) -Rod Temperton & Quincy Jones interview -静arousel?(written by Michael Sembello) (Previously unreleased) -Quincy Jones interview BAD -Bad -The Way You Make Me Feel -Speed Demon -Liberian Girl -Just Good Friends -Another Part Of Me -Man In The Mirror -I Just Can急 Stop Loving You -Dirty Diana -Smooth Criminal -Leave Me Alone + Bonus Tracks -Quincy Jones interview -争treetwalker?(written by Michael Jackson) (Original demo version of 窃angerous? -Quincy Jones interview -荘odo Mi Amor Eres Tu?(written by Michael Jackson and Ruben Blades. Spanish version of 戦 Just Can急 Stop Loving You? -Quincy Jones interview -絶ly Away?(written by Michael Jackson. Original version featuring lead and background vocals by Michael Jackson) -- ※ Origin: 交大機械工廠 ◆ From: c83.h061013249.is.net.tw --