精華區beta KingofPop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《Mr7 (心寒)》之銘言: : 可是concert上的表演應該看不到 : 我覺得還是radio video premiere比較實際 Concert Highlights This concert is Michael's way of celebrating his 30th anniversary as a solo artist. "I am very excited to celebrate my 30th anniversary as a solo artist with such an illustrious roster of talent and so many of my friends from the entertainment world. What makes this event even more rewarding is that my fans will be flying in from around the world. I look forward to performing live and reunitin with my brothers on these two very special nights," Michael said. Michael is expected to debut a new single from his upcoming album "Invincible". ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 目前還沒有取消這個表演的消息 所以應該會吧~就算7號沒有10號也應該要有,而且一場有一場沒有也怪怪的. 所以應該都會才是. A long lineup of artists and celebrities will pay tribute to Michael at the concerts, some performing Jackson 5 and Michael Jackson songs. Michael will reunite on both nights with his brothers The Jacksons for the first time in twenty years. The Jacksons will perform a medley of their Motown and Epic Records hits. Hollywood movie legend Marlon Brando will pay a special tribute to Michael at the Sept. 7 concert. The events' productions will feature a forty-eight piece orchestra, twelve background singers, a three-hundred member gospel choir, a two-hundred member children's choir, and a forty member dance ensemble. David Gest is the events producer. -- ※ Origin: 交大機械工廠 ◆ From: 251.c210-85-181.ethome.net.tw --