精華區beta KingofPop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
20/08/2001 "You Rock My World" Unauthorized Radio Debut On Friday, August 17th, "You Rock My World" premiered on two radio stations in New York.An unidentified source leaked the song to the radios without authorization from Sony Music or Michael Jackson. Shortly afterwards, copies of the track have been created and circulated through the internet, ultimately reaching airplay on radio stations around the world. Sony Music has now taken action to prevent radio stations from playing Michael Jackson's new single.Both radio stations that originally premiered "You Rock My World" in New York have been ordered to not play the song anymore. And they have agreed to do so The copy of "You Rock My World" that has been played so far has not been validated by Michael Jackson. It is of poor quality and does not deliver the high standard in production that Michael Jackson has always dedicated himself to. As a result of this unexpected development, Sony Music has decided to advance the official radio premiere of "You Rock My World." The King of Pop's new single will debut worldwide on August 29th, on Michael Jackson's birthday. 果然如此 -- ※ Origin: 交大機械工廠 ◆ From: 61-224-160-179.HINET-IP.hinet.net --