精華區beta KingofPop 關於我們 聯絡資訊
23/08/2001 INVINCIBLE It Is Today, Sony Music President Tommy Mottola, Epic Records Chairman Dave Glew and Epic Records President Polly Anthony issued a press statement confirming that Michael Jackson's new album will be titled INVINCIBLE and will be released on October 29th internationally and on October 30th in North America. In the press release, Tommy Mottola says, "INVINCIBLE contains some of Michael Jackson's finest work to date. He continues to grow as an artist and, together with his talented cowriters and coproducers, he has created a fresh body of music that is destined to take its place alongside the greatest recordings in Pop history. Music lovers around the world will be surprised and delighted by the power, depth and range of INVINCIBLE.'' Dave Glew adds, "As a singer, composer, producer, arranger and musician, Michael Jackson is one of the most talented and influential artists in the history of recorded music. The release of this new album is a global event. From 'You Rock My World' to `Speechless, INVINCIBLE is a towering musical achievement, that breaks new ground for this pioneering artist.'' Continues Polly Anthony, "'You Rock My World' represents the very best of Michael Jackson. Simply put, this record is a global smash!'' The press statement also states that the director of the "You Rock My World" short film is Paul Hunter. -- ※ Origin: 交大機械工廠 ◆ From: 179.c210-85-181.ethome.net.tw --