精華區beta Knicks 關於我們 聯絡資訊
原文: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/15/sports/basketball/15knicks.html?_r=2&ref =basketball GREENBURGH, N.Y. — Coach Mike D’Antoni’s orders are music to a player’s ears, but havoc on his lungs. D’Antoni’s rotation is tight and his directive is to run. 第一段是甚麼意思阿@@? Point guard Raymond Felton had trouble with the concept in the preseason and at the beginning of the season. He found a happy medium, and his play is a large portion of the Knicks’ recent success (13 wins in 14 games). But with no natural backup, Felton is logging a career-high 38.6 minutes a game. 肥頓很重要,但是沒有候補的他,打太久了(場均38.6分鐘的新高)。 Amar’e Stoudemire is right beside Felton, on the court for 37.4 minutes a game . Both ranked among the top 16 in the N.B.A. entering Tuesday. 阿罵也打很久(場均37.4分鐘)。 D’Antoni is acutely aware of the minutes and the potential costs later in the season, when the mileage starts to accrue. At practice Tuesday, D’Antoni said he would like to trim his top players’ minutes slightly. 教練也知道這件事,他在練習時說,他想減少點球員的上場時間。 “I would love to cut some minutes off our guys,” D’Antoni said. “They’re playing a little bit too many minutes now, but we’ve got to win also. It’s a little bit of a balancing act. I’m trying to find ways I can shave minutes off. 教練說:我知道他們打太久,我想減少他們的上場時間但是我也想贏球。我會找到一個 平衡的方法。 “If we were in a deadlock for one of the top four spots, then I would be concerned about it, but we’re trying to make the playoffs, and that’s where we’re at.” 第一行看不太懂,大概是說要打季後賽需要體力調配? D’Antoni said he would limit his players’ practice time and offer more days off. Other N.B.A. teams compensate in a similar manner. Through age and injuries, the Los Angeles Lakers’ tandem of Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher rarely practice and rarely miss games. 教練說他會讓減少球員的練習量,讓他們休息幾天。 There is another way to reduce minutes, D’Antoni joked. “If they would just start winning by 20 points, then I could give them the fourth quarter off,” he said. “That’s on them.” 再不然就是能夠領先20分,那樣他們第四節就可以休息。 Felton and Stoudemire are welcoming the cutback, but Felton said he would feel comfortable playing 40 minutes a game. 阿罵和肥頓樂於降低出場時間,但是肥頓說打40分鐘不是問題。 Chris Duhon, Felton’s predecessor as the Knicks’ point guard, started capably his first year with the organization, hit a wall because of the heavy minutes and never recovered. But Felton is proving that he is a step above Duhon. 杜洪沒辦法打那麼久,但是肥頓可以。 (的確,在第四節看不太出來體力下滑的影響,其他幾個人也是,年輕肉體真耐操) In Charlotte last season, Felton split time with D. J. Augustin, then one of the league’s better backup point guards. Toney Douglas is Felton’s primary backup with the Knicks, but Douglas is more equipped to play off the ball. 在山貓時有D. J. Augustin幫肥頓分擔,但是做為主要替補的TD,不是個控球的料。 The rookie Andy Rautins is the team’s only other possible point guard. Rautins has made only two cameo appearances, but D’Antoni is hesitant to send him to the N.B.A. Development League because of the team’s lack of depth at the position. 新秀Andy Rautins也無法勝任,教練沒把他送去發展聯盟,因為球隊在PG位置深度不夠, (Rautins本季打了兩場共10分鐘,FG:1-3 3P:1-2 1助攻 3失誤,不被用正常..) The Knicks are perusing the league for backup candidates and have held multiple discussions with the Minnesota Timberwolves concerning Sebastian Telfair, according to an executive involved in the discussions. The Timberwolves will probably not make a move until they gauge the health of Jonny Flynn, their young point guard who recently returned from a hip injury. 我們有跟灰狼談過Sebastian Telfair,但是他們還得先觀察過他們的年輕PG, Jonny Flynn的傷勢回復的怎樣,再來做決定。 (Sebastian Telfair今年2.7M鎂,到期約,符合尼克的操作,但是他控球會比TD好嗎? 我不熟,如果可以最好能夠頂到15分鐘? 肥頓打33分鐘,TD專心打SG? (我在灰狼板有看到Luke Ridnour也有可能,可是這一篇沒講到,他的約每年4M鎂,13-14 年到期,有點常不太適合。) Meanwhile, the Knicks prepared to host the Boston Celtics on Wednesday, and one or more streaks will end. Stoudemire has scored at least 30 points in a franchise-record eight straight games, all Knicks victories. The Celtics have a league-best 10-game winning streak, last losing on Nov. 21. 明天打超賽 “I don’t understand questions about are we there yet,” Felton said. “We’re doing better than any other team in the league right now.” 幫我翻一下這一段,不太確定意思。 Stoudemire said: “We’ve got to make our mark first before we start any rivalry. We’re just getting started regaining some respect here as a team. We got no room to start rivalries right now.” 教練轉性? 其實有交易是好事..但是我很怕交易來的人教練又不用阿 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.32.184.12
Sakber:冷笑話最大的缺點就是操主力=.= 12/15 16:17
empty7214:第一段講的是 單東尼的命令對球員的耳朵就像音樂一樣 12/15 16:25
empty7214:但就像他的腎臟病一樣 球員輪替太操 可以輪替的球員也 12/15 16:27
empty7214:快用光啦~~~ 12/15 16:27
MOJS:後面我可以理解,那前面命令那邊是啥 = =.. 12/15 16:29
empty7214:後面的那一段 I DON'T 那邊 12/15 16:30
empty7214:我絕得我們隊伍現在沒啥大問題 打好一點的話 12/15 16:31
empty7214:人擋殺人 佛擋殺佛 12/15 16:31
MOJS:= = 忘了加上大意..就是要找個替補PG啦 12/15 16:37
AMARE32:應該指的是聽到冷笑話叫自己上場的命令就像音樂一樣的悅耳 12/15 16:38
sorell:lungs是「肺」...不是腎(renal) 12/15 20:46