精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1CxnrBCU ] 作者: cat0806 (Cater) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] 熱火消息數則 時間: Fri Nov 26 10:36:56 2010 - Chris Bosh is the latest HEAT player to chime in on Phil Jackson's comments regarding a potential coaching change in Miami. "It's the furthest thing from our minds," Bosh said. "You have to remember people are smart. They might say something just to get some attention out of us, or just to get us riled up a little bit, get us thinking about that. We have to focus on basketball. We don't focus on comments. We don't focus on outside negativity. As long as we do that, we'll be all right." Chris Bosh最近回應了禪師說Riley會出來執教的言論。 Bosh表示:我們根本就不會去想那麼多,要知道人們可是很聰明的。他們可能會說一些話 來讓你分心或讓你激動起來,讓我們整天在想這些。我們必須專注在球場上, 我們不會去關心那些言論,不會因為外在因素而分心。只要我們保持專注,一 切都會好起來的。 - Miami is now 8-7 and there's no question the team is struggling. The good news, according to LeBron James, is that they're in the Eastern Conference. "In the Eastern Conference, you have a lot longer [to figure things out] than if you're in the West, I'll tell you that," James said. "You have teams that hover at .500 and still make the playoffs. I'm not saying that's what I want to do, continue playing as a .500 team, but we have some time. I know we're a few games out of first and a few games out of eighth. That's just how the East is. Orlando is 10-4 and we're 8-7 so they're three and a half games up on us. The eighth seed is probably, what, 5-7? Something like that? That's how the East is." 邁阿密目前8勝7敗,處在掙扎的邊緣。好消息是--他們身在東部! LBJ表示:在東部,你有更多時間來磨合,比起在西部的話。只要勝率在五成上下的球隊 也能進季後賽。當然我並不是說我們打算繼續做一支五成勝率的球隊,但我們 仍然有時間,我們離第一還有段距離,離第八也有段距離,這就是東部。 魔術目前10勝4敗,而我們8勝7敗,所以他們領先我們2.5場。那第八名可能會 是5勝7敗或其他之類的?這就是東部的生態。 - The joke in the Miami locker room on Wednesday night was players wondering how the fans in Cleveland will respond to LeBron James when he returns to Quicken Loans Arena on December 2. Teammates were giving him a hard time, throwing out ridiculous scenarios and trying to top each other's outlandish predictions. One player said someone will run on the court and mug James and another player joked that they'll save all of their leftover turkey from Thanksgiving just to throw it at him. James couldn't help but to laugh and shake his head, but his teammates are definitely having some fun with the situation. 在更衣室裡,熱火隊友開起了LBJ的玩笑。12/2熱火將前往騎士主場挑戰,隊友都在猜測 LBJ將會受到怎樣的待遇。於是大夥開始了天馬行空的猜測。 一名隊友說,到時會有人衝到球場上將LBJ整個綁走;另一名隊友說,他們會將感恩節沒 吃完的火雞保留起來,等到LBJ經過時全砸到他身上。 LBJ坐在一旁,只能無奈地搖頭苦笑。到時他的隊友們肯定會發生一些有趣的情況。 http://goo.gl/kYoMd -- 隔天,[新聞] 驚曝熱火釋出球員數名,高層:以下犯上。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.160.140.231 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.81.143 ※ 編輯: Paraguay 來自: 58.114.81.143 (11/26 12:45)