精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1Cz5rD6p ] 作者: lulu0933 (小佑~) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] McGrady: LeBron Should Have Joined Bulls 時間: Tue Nov 30 10:11:21 2010 http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/70308/20101129/mcgrady_lebron_should_have_joined_bulls/#ixzz16iwUIRyr McGrady: LeBron應該加入公牛的 Tracy McGrady says LeBron James would have been better off signing with the Bulls, according to a report in The New York Daily News. 根據The New York Daily News 的報導,Tracy McGrady說LeBron James當初如果和公牛簽 約應該是更好的選擇。 "[Chicago] was a better decision, a better place for him," McGrady told the Daily News. "You can't just go somewhere and have that type of chemistry he had in Cleveland." McGrady's Pistons played the Knicks in a double-overtime battle on Sunday afternoon. McGrady跟 Daily News說LeBron當初若選擇公牛是個好決定,對他而言是個更好的地方。 並不是所有隊伍的化學效應都能當初的騎士隊一樣。活塞隊才在禮拜天下午跟尼克打了一 場兩次延長的比賽。 He said one of the reasons the Heat are off to a disappointing 9-8 start is the chemistry of James and Wade on the court. 他覺得熱火開季令人失望的戰績(9勝8負)是因為James和 Wade在場上的化學效應不佳。 "When they're on the court together, they're terrible," McGrady said. "Him and D-Wade don't complement each other. They're somewhat the same type of players, 'Bron and D-Wade. ... Both of those guys need the ball, and they don't shoot the ball like Ray Allen. That's why they're having trouble scoring in the halfcourt, because they can't get a rhythm, because one of them is dominating the ball. That guy might be getting off, but the other guy [isn't]. McGrady說,當他們一起在場上時,他們會有一些問題, James和 Wade不能互補。他們是很 相似的球員, Bron and D-Wade都需要一球在手,而且他們的投籃準心也不像Ray Allen一 樣。這就是他們半場作戰時的問題,因為他們都需要控制球而維持進攻節奏。 "That's why when they're on the court together, they're terrible. They're rhythm players that need the ball. I'm like that. I can't stand out there and catch and shoot. I've never been a guy that sits out there waiting for the ball to come to me." McGrady說,那就是他們半場作戰時的麻煩所在。而我也就像是這種需要一球在手的球員, 我不能待在那邊等人送球給我,而進行投射。我從來就沒擔任過那種角色,一個等球的射 手。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 69.153.196.121 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.81.173 ※ 編輯: Paraguay 來自: 58.114.81.173 (11/30 10:27)