精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1C-5khoi ] 作者: cat0806 (Cater) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] Boozer:LeBron的感受,我完全明白 時間: Fri Dec 3 10:53:28 2010 Boozer Empathizes With LeBron On Cleveland Return Boozer:LeBron的感受,我完全明白 (終於輪到我登場救援了!) Dec 02, 2010 5:28 PM EST Carlos Boozer was the last player to feel the wrath of Cleveland's fan after departing in free agency to sign with the Jazz in 2004, but his experience will likely be insignificant in comparison to what LeBron James endures in his return. Carlos Boozer是上一個感受到騎士球迷憤怒的人,在他於04年轉投爵士之後。 但他所遭遇的狀況和LeBron James相比就顯得微不足道了。 "It will be tough for him," Boozer said after Thursday afternoon's practice. "As a personal friend of his, I know it's going to be a tough moment because he had a lot of great memories there. I just wish him the best of luck. I know it's kind of a place he embraces because he built so much there. Boozer表示:對他來說會是個艱困的局面,作為他的好友,我明白那是一個艱難的時刻。 他在那裡有著太多的回憶,我只想祝福他好運。我知道他會擁抱克里夫蘭, 因為那裡有著他過去所建立的一切。 "Coming from there, being from there, giving everything he had for those seven, eight years he was there, I know it will be emotional for him." 「生於斯,長於斯,過去的七、八年裡,LBJ奉獻了自己所有的一切, 這事對他來說會很五味雜陳。」 http://goo.gl/ZQVTz -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.160.136.23 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.81.173
LebronJames9: 12/03 12:29
※ 編輯: Paraguay 來自: 58.114.81.173 (12/03 12:30)