精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1C-NCSEu ] 作者: ymsya (小太陽) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] Rivers Discounts Miami Coaching Rumors 時間: Sat Dec 4 06:45:44 2010 Rivers Discounts Miami Coaching Rumors Rivers對熱火要換教練的乳摸感到懷疑。 Dec 03, 2010 4:38 PM EST Celtics coach Doc Rivers was asked recently in an interview with WEEI in Boston whether he's given any thought to rumors that Heat president Pat Riley wants him to coach the team in the near future. 賽爾提克教練Doc Rivers在最近接受WEEI的訪問,他也對「Pat Riley近期會找 他來帶熱火隊」這個乳摸提出他的看法。 "No, I really don't have any thoughts about that. As far as I'm concerned, I'm a Celtic and I plan on being that for a long time, as long as I'm coaching," Rivers said. Rivers:「不,我可從沒想過這事。對我來說,如果我能繼續執教,我就仍然會 是個賽爾提克人而且我也打算長期的執教下去。」 Rivers was then asked why it takes so long to get a trio of players such as LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh to play together cohesively. Rivers接下來被問到關於三巨頭-LeBron James、Dwyane Wade和Chris Bosh的磨 合之路為什麼會這麼艱辛。 "Well, I think a better analogy is the Olympics. I think the All-Star team is a bad one, because the other team doesn't play any defense in the All-Star game. Both teams are very cooperative as far as letting each other score. But the Olympics, when you think about it guys, we struggle over the years in the Olympics, because we haven't had a lot of time together," Rivers said. Rivers:「我想奧運那樣是比較好的例子。我認為明星隊就不是好例子,因為明 星賽根本沒有人會認真防守,而且也會互相配合拿分。但在奧運,你 想想,我們幾年前會在奧運打那麼辛苦,就是因為我們欠缺磨合。」 "It just takes time, and what I found with our group when we first had it, it's the stars that take time. The role players are the role players; they're always going to be role players, if you know what I'm saying. The stars almost collide, in some ways, to be role players. And instead of being who they are, they're not worried about getting in each other's way. And it just takes time for each guy to get their rhythm. You know at some point the shooter's going to get it, you know they're going to roll off a long screen and win at some point, and they're going to be a team that will pass Orlando, Chicago and Atlanta. We're going to have to deal with it, we know that." 「那得花時間去思考,就像當初我們剛擁有三巨頭時,他們以前可都是稱霸一方的 梟雄啊。角色球員就是角色球員;他們到最後都會成為角色球員,如果你聽得懂 。明星球員們總是會強碰,試著讓他們去當個角色球員。而且不用去擔心他們會 擠壓到其他人的空間。他們需要的是時間找出適當的節奏。他們始終會找出這一 分該讓誰來得、誰該去得分、最後贏得比賽。最終他們能通過魔術、公牛和老鷹 這些強隊的考驗。我們都知道,最後還是會碰到完全體的他們的。」 原文:http://tinyurl.com/2cqpp9g -- Rivers:「我們磨了那麼久才變超級強隊;我傻了才再去幫你磨合XD」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.254.126.74 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.81.173 ※ 編輯: Paraguay 來自: 58.114.81.143 (12/04 14:12)