精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1D0QlRiM ] 作者: cat0806 (Cater) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] Shaq:我只讓兒子看Kobe、LBJ、Griffin的比賽 時間: Fri Dec 10 12:26:00 2010 “I don’t watch other teams,” Shaq said before Thursday’s game against the Sixers, which he will miss with a sore right calf. “I get paid big consultant dollars to consult for the Boston Celtics.” 在今日對七六人比賽前,Shaq表示,他不看除了超賽以外其他球隊的比賽。 Shaq因右小腿疼痛缺席了今日對七六人之戰。 To say that he doesn’t watch other teams is going a little too far, though. And Shaq admits that there are a few players who are worthy of his attention. Two are pretty obvious, but the third may come as a surprise. 另外Shaq承認有幾名NBA球員的比賽值得他去關注,其中兩名大家都想得到, 最後一位可能會跌破大家眼鏡。 “When I’m watching basketball with my son, I only let him watch a couple of players,” he said. “Kobe, LeBron and Blake Griffin. That’s it. Shaq表示:當我和兒子一起看球時,我只讓他看KobeLeBronBlake Griffin的比賽。 “Kobe is the Black Mamba, of course. Blake Griffin is a big, 6-10 light-skinned cat like my son is going to be. And LeBron is just, you know, strong, physical and can do it all.” 「Kobe,毫無疑問地黑曼巴,Griffin是個靈巧的6呎10大個,我兒子以後也會是這樣。 至於LeBron,你知道的--強壯,優良身體素質,全能型球員。」 Shaq clearly doesn’t want his son to be influenced by lesser talents. He wants little Shaq’s sights set high. Shaq不希望他的小孩學到的都是些平庸的東西,他希望孩子能將目標放遠點。 “As a kid, just dreaming, you always want him to watch the best, and then go outside, practice, and try to be those guys. That’s what I did when I was young. I used to watch Kareem and Wilt and Russell and all those guys, and then go outside.” 「作為一個小孩,你希望他所看所學都是最好的。接著到球場上練習,試著讓自己變成 他們那樣。當我年輕的時候也是這麼做,我經常看Jabbar、Chamberlain、B.Russell 這樣球員的比賽,然後自己去場上訓練。」 http://now.to/6h9y -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.160.137.19 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.81.143 ※ 編輯: Paraguay 來自: 58.114.81.143 (12/10 16:46)