精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1D1C5vMG ] 作者: cat0806 (Cater) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] Magic Johnson訪談 時間: Sun Dec 12 20:35:02 2010 Magic Johnson接受《NY Times》的採訪...... 以下僅部份摘譯,不合胃口請點原文:http://goo.gl/pWEx5 Q:LeBron James left Cleveland to team with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami. Would you ever have considered joining forces with Larry Bird and Michael Jordan? Q:今夏LeBron James離開了克里夫蘭,選擇與Wade、Bosh共聚邁阿密。 那你曾經考慮過與Larry Bird、Michael Jordan聯手嗎? A.It never entered my mind because I wanted to beat Larry and Michael. We all wanted to beat each other; that’s what it was all about when we played. LeBron is trying to win a championship in Miami, and he will have to prove that it was a good decision. But a lot of teams are going to have a lot to say about that, especially Boston and Orlando in the East, and the Lakers in the West, who I think will three-peat. ANS:我從沒那樣想過,因為我想擊敗他們。我們彼此都想擊敗對方,那就是我們打球的 方式。LeBron想在邁阿密贏得冠軍,他必須去證明那是個正確的決定。但很多球隊 都對此有異議,尤其是東部的超賽、魔術,還有西部的湖人。我認為湖人會三連霸。 Q.Do you think basketball is as exciting a team game as when you played, or has it evolved into a series of one-on-one games within a game? Q:你認為現在的籃球是否多了太多的單打獨鬥而失去了原本的團隊精神? A.There are some teams out there, like Boston and Los Angeles, who do play great team basketball. But the real problem for many of today’s superstars is that they haven’t won championships, so fans have not really gravitated toward them. Michael, Larry and myself all won championships. Fans love Kobe Bryant because he has been a winner, but guys like LeBron and Dwight Howard and Amar’e Stoudemire, they haven’t won anything yet. ANS:還是有些球隊打的是團隊籃球,像超賽及湖人。但真正的問題在於現今有太多的 明星球員仍然指上猶虛,所以他們無法真正贏得球迷的心。像Jordan、Bird和我都 拿過冠軍。而球迷之所以喜歡Kobe,因為他是勝利者。而LeBron、Dwight Howard 、Amare Stoudemire等球員,他們都還兩手空空。 Q.Can you compare James, Wade and Bosh to your teammates James Worthy and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar? Q:你認為現在的熱火三巨頭,和當初你、James Worthy、Abdul-Jabbar比起來如何? A.You can’t compare them to us until they win four or five championships like we did. You have to remember, it’s still about winning. ANS:你不能拿他們跟我們比,除非他們能像我們這樣贏了4或5個總冠軍。 你必須清楚,只有勝利能說明一切。 Q.Who was a more dominant center, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar or Shaquille O’Neal? Q:Jabbar和Shaq,誰更有統治力? A.Oh, Kareem. Oh, yes. Shaq can only score with power, but Kareem could score so many different ways. He had a hook shot and a bank shot and could hit his free throws and dominate late when games were hanging in the balance. I don’ t think you will ever find a center in basketball more dominant on the offensive end than Kareem. The man was just incredible. ANS:噢,是Jabbar。沒錯,Shaq只能依靠力量取分,但Jabbar能用各種不同的方式得分。 勾射、打板,罰球,以及關鍵時刻的得分。我想你找不出有哪個中鋒比Jabbar更有 統治力了,他就是如此的不可思議。 Q.What player today reminds you of Magic Johnson? Q:現今哪個球員最像Magic Johnson? A.I think LeBron. He’s just as big as I was and can control a game like I did. Jason Kidd, who is still out there, also reminds me a little bit of myself. ANS:我認為是LeBron。他和我一樣高大,且能像我一樣控制比賽。 Jason Kidd如今還在場上活躍著,看他打球也會讓我想到自己。 Q.Who was your idol growing up? Q:你成長過程中的偶像是誰? A.Oscar Robertson. My dad loved Wilt Chamberlain, so I loved Wilt Chamberlain. But in terms of playing point guard, the Big O was my guy. ANS:Oscar Robertson。我父親喜歡張伯倫,所以我也喜歡張伯倫。 但我是控衛,故大O是我學習的模板。 -- 所有戰點,一次滿足! 等等會不會有人噓說:魔術什麼咖? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.167.105.103 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.81.143 ※ 編輯: Paraguay 來自: 58.114.81.143 (12/12 21:20)