精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1D3XN2Qy ] 作者: cat0806 (Cater) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] 關於魔術巫師交易,LBJ有話說 時間: Sun Dec 19 22:25:04 2010 "It's going to be a much different team when we see them the next time from when we've seen them the last time," forward LeBron James said. "Especially for me, going through a playoff series with 'em and being in regular-season games with them, it's going to be a different thing. But I guess they felt like they needed a change." LBJ:等下次遇到魔術,他們就是支完全不同的球隊了。特別是我,我在季後賽和他們 交手過,常規賽也碰過,事情會變得有些不同。但我猜他們應該是想做些改變。 With the Magic adding Arenas, Jason Richardson, Hedo Turkoglu and Earl Clark and losing Lewis, Vince Carter, Marcin Gortat and Mickael Pietrus, James said Orlando could experience the initial chemistry issues the Heat endured when they added numerous free agents in the offseason, including James and forward Chris Bosh. 對於魔術這麼大的人員變動,LBJ認為表示經歷了這樣的大交易之後,魔術會面臨熱火 開季時面臨到的團隊化學效應問題 "It's going to take time," James said. "Any time you add new guys, and they added a lot, it's going to take time for them to come together. It won't be easy early." 「這很花時間,只要每次你有新成員加入,況且魔術這次又引進那麼多。 要整合他們勢必得花上一段時間,剛開始並不那麼簡單。」 James said the part of the trades that resonated with him was the Magic re-acquiring Turkoglu after dealing him two seasons ago following Orlando's elimination of James' Cleveland Cavaliers in the 2009 Eastern Conference finals. 對於Hedo Turkoglu回鍋魔術,James表示贊同。 因為09年魔術在東區決賽擊敗騎士後並沒有留下火槍兵。 "I thought it was surprising when Turk wasn't brought back the year after they beat us," James said. "I just thought what Turk created for that team at point forward, he always created a mismatch. That's a part of the reason they just beat us." 「當時魔術在東部決賽擊敗了我們之後,他們沒有留下Turkoglu,我就覺得很驚訝,」 James說道,「我認為Turkoglu在控球前鋒這位置上為球隊貢獻了很多,他總是能創造 出錯位的機會,這也是他們擊敗我們的原因之一。」 Before that series against the Magic, James found himself in grueling playoff battles against Arenas and the Wizards and believes Arenas can yet resurrect his career. 對魔術系列賽之前,LBJ領軍的騎士曾對抗Arenas率領的巫師, LBJ相信Arenas能再創他的職業生涯。 "Just a few years back he was an MVP candidate and injuries and off-the-court issues have plagued his career," James said. "Do we know he's going to get back to that MVP-type feel? No, but he's a great player." 「在幾年前,Arenas還是MVP的候選人,但傷病和停賽對他職業生涯影響很大。 那他還能回到MVP級別的身手嗎?不知道,但他是個很棒的球員。」 Asked if he thought the Magic have closed any gap with the Heat, James said, "The way we're playing basketball right now, we can beat any team in the league." 在被問到關於這次魔術升級是否縮小與熱火的差距時,James表示: 「照我們現在打球的模式,我們可以擊敗聯盟中任何一支球隊。」 詳細原文請點:http://ppt.cc/SI@q -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.160.137.74 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.81.143
like1259:夠跩!! 12/19 23:30
※ 編輯: Paraguay 來自: 58.114.81.173 (12/20 17:30)