精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1DvcSC3X ] 作者: cat0806 (Cater) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] Horace Grant不認同Pippen的說法 時間: Thu Jun 2 00:21:29 2011 Did Scottie Pippen’s interview comments on “Mike & Mike In The Morning” regarding LeBron James shock you? 問:Scottie Pippen最近評論LeBron James是史上最好,這說法有嚇到你嗎? “WOW! Pip is my man and you know we will always be close, but I totally disagree. LeBron is gonna be one of the top players to ever play the game but Michael Jeffrey Jordan, who we bump heads at times is I think in my era the best basketball player to ever play the game.” Horace Grant:哇!Pippen是我哥們,你知道我們關係一直都很好。 但我完全不同意他的說法。 LeBron會成為史上最好的球員之一, 但在我那年代,Michael Jordan才是最好的球員。 Is Scottie mad at Michael [Jordan] about something? Is he holding a grudge, Horace? 問:Pippen對Jordan有什麼不滿嗎?是因為Jordan不借錢給Pippen? “(Laughing) I hope not, I don’t think so, but you know to say that somebody, I mean listen, I’m mean I’m kinda at a loss of words cause Michael Jordan I mean when you win numerous MVPs and you’ve taken the team to six championships and probably could have been eight if he didn’t retire those two years. You know MVP’s and the playoffs and the championships I mean man he made us better, he made believe me, he, myself, Scottie, BJ, even Bill Cartwright who I still love, he made us better players. He gave us that confidence, but first we had to earn his trust and once we earned his trust man you know you saw championship after championship and as far as talent wise, that’s no man. Who do you want to take that last shot when three seconds are left in the game? Who do you want the ball in their hands the last 3 seconds? He proved that he can score the last few seconds of a ball game or if he gets double teamed that Steve Kerr or John Paxson are right there so you know I love Scottie, but I totally disagree.” Horace Grant:我希望不是,我也不這麼認為。對於Pippen的話我不知道說什麼好。 Jordan贏得了無數個MVP,帶領球隊拿下六個總冠軍,如果中間 那兩年他沒退休,那將很可能是八個冠軍。 他讓我們這些人變得更好,我、Scottie、B.J Armstrong,甚至是 Cartwright,他讓我們變成更好的球員。他給了我們信心,但首先 我們必須先獲得Jordan的信任,而一旦他信任我們,你就會看到 冠軍一個接著一個而來。 當比賽剩下最後三秒時,你想讓誰執行最後一擊? 最後三秒,你希望球在誰手上? Jordan證明了在關鍵時刻他的得分能力有多強,而在他被包夾時, 他都知道要將球傳給Steve Kerr或John Paxson。 你知道我愛Pippen,但這次我無法同意他的說法。 以上僅重點摘譯,詳情請點原文:http://goo.gl/ZChcJ 有些用了較戲謔的翻譯語氣,也沒有逐句翻,不喜的人請多見諒 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.167.110.42 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.81.143