精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1ExPAz-C ] 作者: xhole (春風少年兄) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] 資深攝影師評LBJ 時間: Sun Dec 18 15:14:00 2011 出處:SI The Vault http://goo.gl/aUfIA 作者:Walter Iooss Jr Walter Iooss Jr. 是SI的資深攝影師, 與他合作過的運動員有拳王阿里, 阿諾帕瑪, 喬丹, 老虎伍茲, 洋基守護神李維拉等世界知名運動員. 以下節錄他與LBJ的一段軼事: This is how crazy it was: I wasn't even allowed to talk directly to LeBron. There was a liaison, someone from Amar'e Stoudemire's family. I would say to him, "O.K., have LeBron drive right," and then he'd turn to LeBron and say, "LeBron, go right." 竟然連跟LBJ講話都還要人傳話, 果然有帝王架勢... 對照組: 喬丹 Michael during the 1988 All-Star Game dunk contest. We're at Chicago Stadium, and Michael's sitting there 2½ hours before the event. I explain that I shot the contest the year before and learned that if you can't see a player's face, the picture is meaningless. So I say, "Is there any way you could tell me where you're going to take off to dunk?" I can't even believe I've asked him this question. I'm sure he's thinking, "Is this guy f------ for real?" He looks at me and says, "Yeah, I can do that. Before each dunk, I'll put my finger on my knee." He puts it on his leg, pointing in one direction. I ask, "You're going to remember that?" He says, "Yeah, you watch." First dunk, he points left, so I move to the other side of the basket, from where I can see his face. It's great. And every dunk is like this. Then we get to the final two, starting with the famous one in which he takes off from the free throw line. For that, I'm right up against the stanchion with a wide-angle lens. Michael comes down and slams it and runs right into my lap. A perfect picture. The next dunk, I decide I'm staying in the same place. I look down at the other end of the court, and Michael takes his thumb and jabs it: Move a little to your right, Walter. And the resulting picture is the one you see in all the books. 1988年灌籃大賽, Iooss問喬丹能不能在每次灌籃的時候打個pass給他,讓他能先 知道喬丹會從哪裡起跳以拍出最棒的照片. 喬丹答應了, 最後Iooss拍下了這張經典的照片 http://digitaljournalist.org/issue0808/images/iooss/30.jpg
※ 編輯: xhole 來自: 114.39.1.157 (12/18 15:14)
louis152334 :讚~~ 12/18 15:15
coolboy16 :好猙獰.. 12/18 15:16
chinhan1216 :Jordan大腿的肌肉線條真美 12/18 15:17
howsiao :欲加之罪何患無辭 12/18 15:19
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: Paraguay (58.114.81.143), 時間: 12/18/2011 15:24:20