精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1FIqav-4 ] 作者: cat0806 (Cater) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] Delonte West再談太后門... 時間: Mon Feb 27 17:13:26 2012 Delonte West adamantly refutes old rumor about LeBron's mother, Gloria James By Brad Townsend / Reporter 9:12 PM on Fri., Feb. 24, 2012 節錄重點段落: "It's affected me," West says. "Everywhere I go, first question, 'Don't tell me you did that.' " Delonte West表示: 『那件事真的影響了我,我每到一個地方,第一個問題總是"不要告訴我你真的做了。"」 "That" would be the rumor that during the 2010 playoffs, West had a sexual encounter with Cleveland Cavaliers teammate LeBron James' mother, Gloria. “那件事”指的就是2010年季後賽期間的"太后門", 有消息傳出West和當時還在克里夫蘭的LeBron的母親搞在了一起。 West says he wants to permanently squash the rumor not just for his sake, but mostly for James and his mother, who West says expressed nothing but kindness during his three seasons in Cleveland. West表示真的想讓這個流言徹底消失,這並不僅是出於維護自己而已, 同時也是為了維護LeBron和他母親Gloria James。 因為他待在騎士三年的時間中,LeBron和他母親給他的印象就是親切。 In fact, West says Gloria James reminded him of his single mother, Delphina Addison, who raised Delonte and his siblings to be "happy-poor, just enjoy life and the blessings that God has given us. 事實上,West說Gloria James讓他想起了他的單身母親,那個把他和自己兄弟姐妹們 撫養長大的母親,雖然過得很窮,但很快樂,並享受生活的樂趣,感謝著上帝給予的一切。 "If we want to continue to grow as a human race, what are we teaching our kids if we try to make humor and fun out of stuff like that?" West says of the rumor. "Number one, something like that never happened. I don't know where they got that from. "For a strong black woman like that, for people to try to tear her down, that's terrible. That's terrible in so many ways." 「如果我們想繼續成長為更好的人類,但我們還是去製造這種流言或諸如此類的事, 那我們該如何教育我們的孩子? 首先,那件事根本就沒發生過,我真的不知道他們是怎麼想出來的。 作為一名堅強的黑人女性,人們像那樣的詆毀她真是太可怕了。 在很多方面,這都是非常可怕的。」 http://goo.gl/5Ccej 心得:真的很可怕! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.36.166.53 ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: Paraguay (58.114.81.173), 時間: 02/27/2012 20:04:36 ※ 編輯: Paraguay 來自: 58.114.81.143 (02/27 22:12)