精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1FUAZQEL ] 作者: haxer (Harry) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] Heat-Celtics Preview 時間: Mon Apr 2 03:13:27 2012 Heat-Celtics Preview By NOEY KUPCHAN Posted Mar 31 2012 5:11PM The Big Three continue to lead the way for the Miami Heat, who seem unlikely to relinquish control of the Southeast Division lead down the stretch. 熱火三巨頭持續高檔演出,看起來他們在東南組的龍頭寶座十分穩固。 While Ray Allen has missed the last five games, the Boston Celtics have climbed to the top of the Atlantic behind tremendous efforts from Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett. 賽爾提克方面,雷槍已經缺席了五場比賽,但靠著Pierce和KG的賣力演出,也帶領球隊爬 到大西洋組榜首。 Looking to continue their recent success in this series, the Heat try to avoid an eighth consecutive regular-season road loss to the Celtics as these Eastern Conference rivals square off Sunday afternoon. 熱火要想辦法避免在例行賽連輸八場給波士頓的窘境。 After a dominating performance in last season's conference semifinals, Miami (37-13) improved to 6-1 over the last seven meetings in this series with a home-opening 115-107 win Dec. 27. Allen scored 28 in that game while Rajon Rondo added 22 points, 12 assists and eight rebounds for Boston (29-22), which couldn't keep up down the stretch with Pierce sidelined due to a bruised right heel. 去年兩隊在分區準決賽碰頭,熱火完勝了賽爾提克。熱火也在兩隊的過去七場對戰中取得 六勝一敗的佳績。雖然在本季的初次交手,Rondo和雷槍都有很棒的表現,但仍然無法在 Pierce缺陣的情況下擊敗熱火。 The Celtics could be shorthanded again in this one with Allen's status up in the air due to a sore right ankle. Boston, however, hasn't missed a beat during Allen's absence thanks in large part to Pierce and Garnett. 雷槍在這場比賽因為右腳踝傷勢恐怕無法上場;但別忘了近來波士頓靠著Pierce和KG也 打出佳績。 While Pierce has averaged 22.3 points during the Celtics' 6-1 run, the 35-year-old Garnett has recorded 23.7 per game on 59.3 percent shooting over the last three. Pierce在過去七場場均22.3分,35歲的KG更猛,過去三場場均23.7分,外帶59.3%的 可怕命中率。 "I hear you all calling me old. I hear you all calling me ... weathered," Garnett told the team's official website after Wednesday's 94-82 win over Utah. "I'm motivated. It doesn't really take much to motivate me, man. I'm older in basketball years, but in life I'm 30-something." KG:「我都聽到你們笑我老啦!笑我已經不重用啦!但這些評論讓我更帶勁兒!」 Garnett had a game-high 24 points and 10 rebounds Friday in Minnesota while Pierce posted 21 and nine as Boston surpassed Philadelphia for first place with a 100-79 rout. Rondo dished out 17 assists, giving him at least 10 in 12 straight games. 禮拜五對老東家灰狼,KG砍下全場最高的24分,外帶10籃板;Pierce拿下21分9籃板; Rondo也有17次助攻的表現,讓他連續12場比賽助攻10+。 The Heat, meanwhile, defeated Toronto 113-101 on Friday for just their third win in their last nine on the road. Miami shot 57.1 percent and outscored the Raptors 64-36 in the paint, closing on a 24-12 run. 熱火在星期五打敗暴龍,但這只不過是他們過去九場客場的第三場勝利。熱火對上暴龍 命中率高達57.1%,在禁區打爆暴龍,比賽最後階段也拉出一波24:12的攻勢。 "I just think the fourth quarter we just know that's winning time for us - it's not saying that the first three quarters we don't play with a sense of urgency - but those last 12 minutes ... we finished it off at the end," said LeBron James, who had 26 points and nine assists. LBJ說:「我知道在第四節的表現最重要啦!我們對暴龍的第四節就很棒!但也不是說前 三節都不重要啦!」他上場比賽得到26分9助攻。 Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh each had 30 points while Mario Chalmers chipped in 14 as Miami increased its division lead to six over Orlando. Wade和Bosh也各貢獻30分,Chalmers小拿14分。這一勝讓他們領先魔術的勝差來到6場。 "It's hard to contain (Miami's) offense," said Toronto's DeMar DeRozan. "They move the ball well and they know what they're looking for. When you have three All Stars on your team it makes it tough to cover all of them." DeRozan:「要控制住熱火的進攻滿困難的,他們球的流動做得很好。除此之外,在一個 隊伍之中有三個全明星球員時,你很難去同時守住他們。」 While James and Wade get much of the attention, more big nights from Bosh could be key going forward. Miami is 12-0 when Bosh scores at least 24 points and 17-2 when he has at least 20. 雖然LBJ和Wade佔盡了版面,但Bosh的爆發對熱火來說可能也相當重要。熱火在Bosh得到 超過24分的比賽戰績是12勝0敗;在Bosh至少得20分的情況下戰績是17勝2敗。 "You got to be fired up to win basketball games. It's a rough league," Bosh told the league's official website. "You just have to bring energy and that's how I have fun, I just bring some energy, play as hard as possible and let it all hang out." Bosh:「要贏籃球比賽,就得火力全開哪!你要把能量帶進球場,然後努力的打球!」 Miami, which is 26-3 when scoring at least 99 points, has been limited to an average of 89.0 during its seven-game regular-season skid in Boston. 當熱火得分超過99分時,他們的戰績是26勝3敗。然而在過去七次與波士頓在季賽的 交手中,他們平均只能拿到89分。 Ranking second in the league with 85.5 points per contest surrendered on its own court, the Celtics have outscored opponents by an average of 10.0 points during a season-best seven-game home winning streak. 波士頓在主場的比賽每場平均被對手攻下85.5分,是聯盟第二佳的成績;上次主場七連勝 時,波士頓足足比多手多拿10分。 Miami's Udonis Haslem is expected to rejoin the team Sunday after missing Friday's contest due to personal reasons. 熱火的藍領領袖Haslem本戰應可回到場上。 心得:等一下就要開打了!刺激喔! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.137.6
iecdalu :Let's go Celtics~ 04/02 03:15
skyoo00 :雷槍又沒上的話 就難打了 04/02 03:15
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: Paraguay (58.114.81.173), 時間: 04/02/2012 03:18:56