精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1FctHnYY ] 作者: s66449 (老實樣) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] 皮朋講評LBJ 時間: Sat Apr 28 12:39:10 2012 http://tinyurl.com/6u4ba36 During a May 27, 2011, appearance on "Mike & Mike In The Morning" on ESPN Radio, Pippen was asked if James could challenge Jordan for the mythical title of the greatest player ever. "I think he can," Pippen said at the time."But I think you've got to look at two different pieces here. Michael Jordan is probably the greatest scorer to ever play in the game, but I may go as far as to say LeBron James may be the greatest player to ever play the game. "He's so potent offensively. Not only can he score at will, but he keeps everybody involved. You have to be on your Ps and Qs on defense because no guy on the basketball court is not a threat to score when LeBron James is out there. Not only that, but LeBron James will dominate the game from the offensive end as well, but he also doing it on the defensive end, which really makes him a complete package. He gets in those passing lanes and shoots those gaps and creates transition opportunities where he's pretty much unstoppable." Pippen was asked if he would be able to pick a running mate between Jordan and James. "That's a dumb--- question," Pippen said."I've never done anything with LeBron. I wouldn't take LeBron to the movies with me." 在2011年5月27號 皮朋在ESPN廣播電台被問說 LBJ能夠挑戰MJ神話 來成為最偉大的球員嗎??? 皮朋當時回說"認為可以" 但他們兩個人是不同類別的 MJ是史上最棒的得分球員 但LBJ是史上最棒的球員 LBJ的進攻相當強勢,不只是他的進攻慾望,他能夠帶領隊友進到比賽!LBJ除了擁有超強 的得分能力,能夠主宰比賽,他還能扛起防守,也有很好的傳球視野,球隊能有效輪轉, 這讓對手很難阻止他! 最後被問説 這兩個人你要選那一個做搭檔? 皮朋回說"沒有和LBJ搭檔過 還是選擇MJ" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.27.206.1 ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: Paraguay (58.114.81.173), 時間: 04/28/2012 17:00:02 ※ 編輯: Paraguay 來自: 58.114.81.173 (04/28 17:03)