精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1Fq2De08 ] 作者: redplum (LIVESTRONG) 看板: NBA 標題: [新聞] Good Job! Good Effort! 時間: Thu Jun 7 11:43:34 2012 影片 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XK52HUFBBw
大家還記得昨天熱火超賽在比賽結束時 那個對熱火球員大喊Good Job! Good Effort!的那個小孩嗎? 他要讓全世界都知道他不是要故意戲弄邁阿密球員的波士頓球迷 Quote: “I said ‘Good job, good effort’ and Terrel (Harris) noticed me and gave me a thumbs up,” he said. The video has gone viral, and Jack’s enthusiasm has inspired a twitter account, @goodjobkid, with more than 3,500 followers. Jack has been a Heat fan since he was 3 or 4. He loves to play ball with his dad, and enjoys collecting the team’s memorabilia in his room. His Heat-themed bed is “super cozy,” he says. So when people have the audacity to question whether the young Coral Gables hoops fan was mocking the Heat, the passion in his voice makes it obvious where he stands. “LeBron James was fighting so hard, Shane Battier, Udonis Haslem. Chris Bosh only played 14 minutes, yet one of his best games,” he said. Jack, who was at the game with his father James, hopes his cheers will encourage the team for Game 6. “You can’t give up this easily,” he said. “You know there’s always got to be a second chance for you. You always have the power to win.” 小孩"LeBron, Battier, Haslem努力奮戰 Chirs Bosh只打了14分鐘,卻打出他的最佳比賽 "你不能這麼輕易就放棄,你總是有第二次會,你總會有想贏的動力" 感想:看完這篇,我覺得小孩好純真,他比這些球員還要相信他們能贏 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.135.15.78 ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: Paraguay (58.114.81.173), 時間: 06/07/2012 14:49:33 ※ 編輯: Paraguay 來自: 58.114.81.173 (06/07 14:50)