精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1FuNKRvN ] 作者: TiangLei (天淚~ 磊哥) 看板: NBA 標題: [情報] LBJ表示:只是個抽筋 我感覺好多了 時間: Wed Jun 20 15:00:40 2012 來源:http://sulia.com/source/S-746641/ 賽後記者訪問 LeBron walked on and off with "I knew I wasn't injured. I just knew I had cramps. Your muscles basically lock up on you. ... I wanted to walk to the bench but my legs wouldn't let me. We have a great training staff and they let me walk up on my feet to talk to you guys." LBJ表示: 我知道我沒受傷 只是個抽筋而已 但那感覺基本上就像你的肌肉把你鎖住一樣 我想走回板凳但我的腿不讓我走 好險我們有好的訓練團隊讓我還能用我的腳走路 並走來和你們(記者)說話 LeBron related to the cramps in his legs as, "It's basically like the body shut down. Your legs shut down. There's nothing you can do about it." Of the 3-point shot he made to put the Heat up 97-94, he said, "The ball was swung to me, the shot clock was going down. I just wanted to make a play. ... If I was on the floor, I wanted to make a play with the limited mobility I had at that time." LBJ對於他抽筋的腿表示 "那感覺就像你身體被關起來了 你根本不能做什麼" 對於他帶傷上場的三分球 "那球剛好傳給我了 進攻時間也快到了 我只想完成一個play 就算當時我倒在地板上 我也會用僅剩的活動力完成這個play" "I'm feeling a lot better,'' LeBron James said. "I"m feeling good. We'll see how I feel tomorrow." LBJ表示: 我覺得好多了 讓我們看看明天的感覺如何吧~ 心得: 好裡家在.... -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 118.168.73.69 ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: Paraguay (58.114.81.143), 時間: 06/20/2012 23:26:08 ※ 編輯: Paraguay 來自: 58.114.81.143 (06/20 23:42)