精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1FwJVE6R ] 作者: bosskiss00 (Darkapplepie) 看板: NBA 標題: [新聞] James/wade news 時間: Tue Jun 26 12:17:12 2012 原文連結 http://tinyurl.com/7pp586z For Wade, a decision on how to deal with his troublesome left knee could be made as early as this week. “When everything dies down this week, I will sit down with doctors – those that I trust – and make the best decision for me and my career,” he said. “ I don’t know what’s going to happen. I won’t know until I sit down with Doc and have an MRI and see what’s wrong with my knee and what I have to get done.” Wade說他會好好去給醫生看他的膝蓋 Wade also said he might work with a shooting coach “for the first time ever” after a postseason in which he shot 31 percent on mid-range jumpers (50 for 163) and 29 percent on three-pointers (10 for 34). The goal, he said, “is to try to do more in the sense of my three-point game and mid-range game, getting that back. My mechanics aren’t that bad. I don’ t have an ugly shot, not one of those Shawn Marion shots. There are certain things in my shot I can change.” Wade說休賽期會請個投籃教練來練習自己的中遠距離投射, 本季後賽他的跳投命中率只有31% , 三分球是29%。 "我的目標是在三分線和中距離投籃上做得更好,找回以前的感覺。" "我的投籃並不很糟也不醜,不會像Shawn Marion的投籃一樣。" James, meanwhile, said his thoughts already have turned to next season. “I have thought about what it will take to compete and match this year’s run that we had. I’ve thought about what I’m going to do personally to improve my game. I always love the offseason. I’ll have an opportunity to come back with something new. There is more to add. Not telling you guys yet.” Lebron說,他已經把注意力放到下個賽季了。 Lebron說他已經想好要再苦練的技術,但現在先保密。 感想: ...........還要再追加新能力嗎? 根本imba orz -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.119.61.171 ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: Paraguay (58.114.81.173), 時間: 06/27/2012 01:04:11 ※ 編輯: Paraguay 來自: 58.114.81.173 (06/27 01:19)