精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
資料來源 : http://tinyurl.com/9vtmd3u Chris Paul曝K教練要求Lebron接管比賽 Chris Paul reveals that Coach K told Lebron to take over vs. Argentina Chris Paul, on how LeBron started to turn the game against Argentina with his play at the start of the second half, "LeBron, he is special. What more can you say. I came to the bench and I heard coach say take the game over. He is the guy capable of taking the game over. When you think about a guy taking the game over you just think about scoring. He is the guy who can take the game over on the defensive end. He can share the ball. He's, what, six or seven inches taller than me and maybe 60 pounds [heavier] than me. And he can doeverything I can do with the ball. Almost." 8/7號美國夢幻隊對決阿根廷上半場僅以一分領先,為何下半場會突然爆發? CP3解密為何Lebron在下半場爆發," Lebron是個奇葩,我還能說什麼!我走回休息區聽到 教頭對Lebron說 '接管比賽吧!'他是個有能力接管比賽的人。 當你想到一個人接管比賽,你只會想到得分。但是這傢伙能用防守來接管比賽。他也很會 傳球。他比我高了6、7吋吧,比我重了大概60磅。 但是所有我在場上做的事情,他也做得到,幾乎都能!" -- ▄◣ ██▉██◣██▉██▉█◣▉ ◢█ █▇ █▇▉█▇▉◥▉  K   ◥█ ██▉█▇▉█▇▉█◥◣██▉   ▆▆ █▉◢█◣██◣██▉◢██ ◣ ◢▆▃▁ ≡≡ ▃ ▉█▇▉█▇ ◥█◣ JAMES ███▅▅▄▄) (◥█▉█▇▉██◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.81.173