精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Source : http://0rz.tw/CZ9SY Boeheim: LeBron Could Challenge Jordan As Greatest Player Ever Jim Boeheim went on Colin Cowherd’s radio show and said that he believes LeBron James has a chance to surpass Michael Jordan as the best player ever. Jim Boeheim在接受Colin Cowherd節目秀時表示說他現在認為LeBron James將有 機會超越Michael Jordan成為史上最強的籃球員。 "I've always thought Michael Jordan was the best player that I've ever seen,” Boeheim said. “I always have and I didn't think it was close. I'm not so sure any more. And I love Michael Jordan. I'm not so sure anymore. This guy is 6-foot-9 and 260 pounds, and he's getting better. He works on his game. His shooting is getting better. He's a phenomenal, phenomenal basketball player. I love this game; I love the history of this game. I know we've had great, great players through the years. He's like Magic Johnson with Michael Jordan-type skills as well." Jim Boeheim表示 : "一直以來我都認為Michael Jordan是我看過最強的球員,其他 人則是無法跟Jordan相比的。但是現在我不在那麼確定了。現 在有位6尺9、260磅的生化人,可怕的是,他仍然有空間可以 再進化。他是一位非常努力的球員。他的投射能力也是一年比 一年更優秀。他真是一名偉大的球員。" "我一直都很喜歡籃球,更知道這項運動有過許多偉大的球星。 LeBron James就像是Magic Johnson和Michael Jordan的合體。" Boeheim said James is a different player now compared to when he joined Team USA in 2005. Boeheim認為現在的LeBron,跟當初2005年剛加入美國隊時簡直是判若兩人。 "Ten times better player,” Boeheim said. “Some of it is maturity. He's a leader; he was a kid when we first got him. ... He's a 6-9, 260-pound point guard-forward-center. He guarded the post guys. They always say a guy can guard five positions, I've never seen that. I've heard about it. This guy can guard five guys. He can guard your center, he can guard your small forward, big forward, point guard, two guard. You put him on anybody and he can guard them." "現在的LeBron James,比當年還要強上十倍,他真的成熟了,現在的他是球隊的 領袖;回想當年我們剛得到他時他還只是個大男孩。現在的他可以打場上的五個 位置。不管是後衛-前鋒-中鋒都難不倒他。這是我以前從未見過的事。他可以守 住場上對手的一號至五號。你要讓他去防守誰,他到可以辦到"。 -- ▄◣ ██▉██◣██▉██▉█◣▉ ◢█ █▇ █▇▉█▇▉◥▉  K   ◥█ ██▉█▇▉█▇▉█◥◣██▉   ▆▆ █▉◢█◣██◣██▉◢██ ◣ ◢▆▃▁ ≡≡ ▃ ▉█▇▉█▇ ◥█◣ JAMES ███▅▅▄▄) (◥█▉█▇▉██◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.81.143