精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1GBZpDGs ] 作者: Proakis (John G. Proakis) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] Has LeBron James passed Michael Jordan as TBE 時間: Fri Aug 17 20:44:56 2012 http://tinyurl.com/dxudmtu Has LeBron James passed Michael Jordan as the best ever? [Poll] LeBron James is having an unbelievable year. A second Olympic gold medal. A third league MVP. A first NBA Finals MVP. And, most importantly, his first NBA title. Lebron今年經歷了一趟不可思議的旅程。第二面奧運金牌。第三座MVP。第一座FMVP。 以及,最重要的,NBA總冠軍。 Syracuse Coach Jim Boeheim got to witness a portion of this amazing run as the assistant coach to the U.S. men's basketball team, and he made a pretty staggering claim on Colin Cowherd's ESPN radio show Wednesday: Syracuse大學教練Jim Boeheim有幸以夢10助理教練的身分參與Lebron一部分的旅程, 並且發表了一段驚人的談話: LeBron James just might have surpassed Michael Jordan as the best player he's ever seen. Lebron James很有可能超越籃球之神Michael Jordan成為史上最強球員。 That's pretty huge. You can look at the numbers all you want. Both men won their first titles at age 27, although James has been in the leauge nine years to Jordan's seven at the same age. Jordan, who also had just one MVP to his credit at this point in his career, went on earn six NBA championships and five MVPs. 這可是至高無上的榮耀。你翻翻他們倆的數據。他們倆都在27歲拿下第一座總冠軍。 雖然在27歲這年紀,James已經在聯盟打滾了九年,而Jordan只有七年。Jordan在27歲以 前,也已經有一座MVP加持,後來持續朝6座總冠軍以及5次MVP邁進。 But Boeheim was basing his statement on what he's seen with his own eyes. Boeheim的這番言論是基於他眼前所見的事實。 "I've always thought Michael Jordan was the best player that I've ever seen," Boeheim said. "I always have. I didn't even think it was close. And I'm not so sure anymore." "我一直認為Michael Jordan是有史以來最強球員," Boeheim說道。 " 我一直都這樣認 為。我甚至不認為有人接近過,但現在我動搖了。" He went on to say about James: "This guy is 6-9, 260 pounds, and he's getting better. He works on his game, his shooting's getting better. He's a phenomenal, phenomenal basketball player. Boeheim持續稱讚James: "這傢伙高6-9,重260磅,而且他一直在進步。他在球場上努力, 他的投籃也在進步,他是一位非常傑出的球員。 "I love this game, I love the history of this game. I know we've had great, great players through the years, and [James is] like Magic Johnson with Michael Jordan-type skills. I mean, it's hard to beat this guy." "我愛這球賽,我愛這球賽的歷史。我知道歷史上有很多偉大球星,但是他[James]就像 Magic Johnson結合了Michael Jordan的技巧一樣。我是說,他實在很難擊倒。 Obviously, that's just one man's opinion. What's yours? Vote in the poll, then leave a comment explaining why you voted the way you did. 很顯然這只是Boeheim教練一個人的觀點。看看投票結果吧! Michael Jordan (in his prime) 62.15% LeBron James 37.85% --
kxvxn77605 :如果是MJ:LBJ一定是99:108/14 13:10
糗爺無誤! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 42.76.220.163 ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: Paraguay (58.114.81.143), 時間: 08/18/2012 02:40:02 ※ 編輯: Paraguay 來自: 58.114.81.143 (08/18 02:41)