精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1GBdklBs ] 作者: PAULJOE (少林寺方丈~法號夢遺) 看板: NBA 標題: [外絮] cp3老婆生了第二個女兒 時間: Sat Aug 18 01:13:08 2012 Chris Paul's Wife Gives Birth To Second Child http://ppt.cc/CPY6 Chris Paul's wife Jada has given birth to the couple's second child, a baby girl. 克里斯·保羅的妻子賈達夫婦的第二個孩子,一個女嬰誕生。 The birth comes just in time as Chris flew back to the US from London where he and the rest of the USA Basketball team won gold at the 2012 Olympics last week. 時間為克里斯飛回倫敦,在那裡他和其他的美國籃球隊贏得2012年奧運會金牌1 的上週在美國誕生。 Breaking the news first was Chris' best friend and Team USA teammate Lebron James, who wrote on Twitter: "Congrats to my bro @CP3 on baby Camryn Alexis Paul coming into this world! From the James Gang we love u guys!! #addanotheronetothefamily." 最先給他電報祝福是lbj,lbj在Twitter中寫道: "恭喜我兄弟的小孩Alexis Paul 進入這個世界,保羅一家,我愛你們所有人。 While Chris has remained quiet, Jada took some time out to share her joy with her supporters, writing on Twitter: "I almost forgot how amazing it felt to be given the gift of life. I can’t stop staring. Thank you to everyone for the love and well wishes!" 雖然克里斯一直保持安靜,傑達花了一些時間,與她的支持者們分享她的喜悅, 寫在Twitter:“我差點忘了多麼驚人的感覺,被賦予生命的禮物, 我不能停下來盯著謝謝大家。為愛和良好祝愿!“ Chris and Jada are already parents to two-year-old Christopher Emmanuel Paul II. 克里斯和傑達已經是2歲的克里斯托弗·伊曼紐爾·保羅二世的父母。 Welcome to the world Camryn Alexis! Congrats to the happy couple. 世界Camryn亞歷克西斯歡迎您!幸福的情侶恭喜! (推文會不會被閃爆?) -- Allen Iverson:Kobe不懂做人! 2001年總決賽湖人輕鬆擊敗76人奪冠,在通往新聞發布會的走道裡, Iverson碰到了要去參加冠軍發表會的Kobe。"Iverson"伸手想向Kobe表示祝賀, Kobe卻視而不見高昂著頭顱邁著大步離開,Iverson被晾在一邊…… 2002年費城全明星賽,Kobe在自己主場奪得MVP,面對的卻是全場震耳欲聾的噓聲, Iverson還站出來為Kobe鳴不平。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.165.66.32 ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: Paraguay (58.114.81.143), 時間: 08/18/2012 02:40:31 ※ 編輯: Paraguay 來自: 58.114.81.143 (08/18 02:42)