精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 MiamiHeat 看板 #1GEgon55 ] 作者: kart (=\) 站內: MiamiHeat 標題: [閒聊] LBJ在推特上問答 時間: Mon Aug 27 07:09:35 2012 剛從中國行回國的LBJ似乎有時差問題禮拜天一大早就在推特上抱怨 自己是家裡唯一清醒的人很痛苦,於是在推特上跟球迷有了一段QA http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-heat/heat-blog/sfl-miami-heat-lebron-james-s082612,0,7553771.story http://ppt.cc/Yv0u -- Among the best exchanges was the question of "Where did your hairline go? Lol," which came with a reply of, "Man I have no idea! If u find it, let me know and we'll go pick it up 2gether." Q:你的髮線跑去哪兒了?挖哈哈哈 A:齁,我也不知道阿!如果你找到他了,讓我知道,這樣我們 就可以一起去撿回他了!(注:暗酸技巧不錯 ^^) -- Then there was, "How do you feel about Skip Bayless?" which came with a reply of, "I don't feel anything! Never met or seen him a day in my life. Great for TV." Q:你覺得Skip Bayless如何?(注:ESPN的主持人) A:我沒啥感覺ㄟ!從來沒看過他也不認識他。在電視上看來還不錯。 -- In another exchange, he was asked, "How do you want people to remember after you leave the game?" and he replied, "One of the best to ever play the game of basketball." Q:你希望人們在你退休後對你的印象為何? A:籃球界有史以來最強的人之一! -- Asked about his "hidden talents," he responded, "can't tell cause then they wouldn't be hidden anymore! Lol." Q:你有沒有不為人知的才能? A:不能說ㄟ,因為說了就不是不為人知了!挖哈哈哈 -- Asked how he dealt with media criticism, he replied, "Just believe in yourself and your beliefs!" Q:怎麼樣對付尖酸刻薄的媒體? A:相信自己也相信自己的信仰! -- Of winning his first NBA title in June with the Heat, he said, "Best feeling I've felt as a professional player." Q:贏得第一個冠軍的感覺? A:作為職業球員以來最美好的一刻。 -- Asked about his best Olympic moment, he replied, "winning the gold medal for our country!" Q:最棒的奧運時刻? A:為國爭光贏得金牌。 -- Asked for the best thing he ever bought for less than $50, he replied, "A green Old Navy rain coat back in high school. I wore it every day." Q:買過最好的50鎂以下的東西? A:一件「老海軍」的塑膠外套,高中時買的,我幾乎每天都穿! (注:老海軍和台灣較熟悉的Gap和Banana Republic都是同一家成衣廠, 質量來說老海軍<Gap<BR) -- Asked if he wished he could have continued playing with his high-school teammates, he said, "absolutely!! Love those guys. Great chemistry we had." Q:是否希望和高中隊友繼續一直打球? A:當然!愛死那些傢伙了,我們有很棒的化學作用! As for questions on his preferences: 一些問題也問了他個人的好惡: -- He cited Ohio State and Florida State as his favorite college football teams. Ohio State和Florida State是他最喜愛的大學美足校隊。 (注:還真是兩邊都不得罪...) -- He listed Michael Jordan, Penny Hardaway and Allen Iverson as his favorite players he watched while growing up. 老喬,Penny和小艾是他年輕時的偶像。 (注:前兩個都講到爛了,iverson我好像第一次聽到...) -- He listed "Biggie, Pac, Jay, Eminem, Nas" as his five all-time favorite rappers. Biggie, Pac, Jay (注:拜把的,當然不是周董XD), Eminem, Nas 是他最喜愛的五個饒舌歌手 -- Pressed about his favorite movie, he responded with "Gladiator." And asked about his favorite television show, he replied with "Martin." 最喜愛的電影是「神鬼戰士」,最喜愛的電視節目是「Martin」 -- In a follow up, he was asked if he loved "Space Jam" and replied, "I love that movie. Wish I could do Space Jam 2!" 當被問到喜歡Space Jame嗎?(注:老喬和WB電影合作的卡通) 他回「我喜歡那電影,希望我有機會做第二集!」 -- "Batman" was his answer for favorite superhero. 「蝙蝠俠」是他最喜愛的超級英雄。 -- He called "family and friends" his best values in life. 「家庭和朋友」是他人生中最重要的價值。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 72.34.128.250
GOLxDxROGER:NICE 08/27 12:15
wade1223:推蝙蝠俠啊 08/27 12:33
hater4life:LBJ的Top 5只有Nas biggie跟我一樣@@ 08/27 12:36
xw668: 08/27 14:18
rocke:推神鬼戰士! 08/27 16:05
blur13:推推 08/27 18:10
evilvens:推 08/27 19:32
hater4life:是羅素克洛的神鬼戰士嗎XDDDD? 08/27 19:37
hssz:我真的覺得,2014不是沒有機會看到KD來合體的~~ 08/27 22:50
iapcy:推推喔~~~ 08/27 23:03
Paraguay:推推!!!!K大借轉LBJ版 08/27 23:25
apinky1031:推 08/27 23:52