精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Source : http://0rz.tw/WoVky LeBron To Limit Minutes During Preseason 翻譯by巴拉圭 LeBron James is likely to limit his minutes during the preseason, beginning with the possibility of skipping the opener on October 7th against the Hawks. LeBron有可能將在開季的季前賽調整他個人上場時間,且季前賽第一場對陣 老鷹LeBron甚至於可能不會上場。 "I don't even know if I'll play much at all in that game," James said Sunday about the game in Atlanta. LeBron表示 : "連我自己都不知道對陣老鷹我到底會上場打多久"。 The Heat are monitoring how much time James spends on the floor during drills. 熱火隊目前對於LeBron的練球時間也都嚴加控管。 James contends he is already in regular season shape. LeBron也表示自己的狀態非常好。 "It does feel different," James said. "I'm in better shape right now than I've been, because I've played so much basketball. Usually, it takes me a week, a week-and-a-half of camp to kind of get back into it. But at the same time, I've still got to be cautious. I've played a lot of basketball and I've got to be cautious and not allow myself to be out there too much. We'll monitor that." LeBron表示 : "這感覺很不同以往,我現在的狀態非常好,因為我一直都在打球。 過去我通常需要一個星期左右回復到比賽狀態,不過今年不同。 我沒什麼休息到,也正因為這樣,我必須更加的注意我的健康, 盡量不讓自己做過頭、且做太多。我們大家都會注意的"。 -- ▄◣ ██▉██◣██▉██▉█◣▉ ◢█ █▇ █▇▉█▇▉◥▉  K   ◥█ ██▉█▇▉█▇▉█◥◣██▉   ▆▆ █▉◢█◣██◣██▉◢██ ◣ ◢▆▃▁ ≡≡ ▃ ▉█▇▉█▇ ◥█◣ JAMES ███▅▅▄▄) (◥█▉█▇▉██◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.193.88.144