精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Source : http://0rz.tw/Yxvqu Durant: Workouts With LeBron Blown Out Of Proportion 翻譯by巴拉圭 Kevin Durant thinks people are making too much of his offseason workouts with LeBron James. Kevin Durant認為針對一些人們對於他休賽期間找LeBron James一起訓練 的舉動想得過於嚴重了。 “A lot of people blew (it) out of proportion,” the reigning three time scoring champion said. “It was just one day.” Durant表示 : "許多人的反應太過於誇張了,不就是那一天一起訓練而已"。 For the second consecutive offseason, Durant traveled to Ohio train with James. 這也是Durant連續第二年在休賽期間飛往俄亥俄州找James一起訓練。 “I'm a competitive guy,” Durant said. “I'm sure you guys have seen that in me. I just wanted to work out. That's what it was all about. I'll work out with anybody. I would have worked out with Kobe Bryant. I would have worked out with Carmelo (Anthony). I just wanted to work out and get better.” Durant繼續表示 : "我是個喜歡接受競爭及挑戰的人,我相信這點很多人都清楚。 我只是單純的想找人一起訓練,就只是這樣而已。可以的話 我願意跟任何人一起訓練。不管是Kobe或者是Carmelo,我只 是希望可以藉此讓自己變更好"。 Scott Brooks sees the collaboration as an opportunity for Durant to improve. 對此事雷霆教練Scott Brooks也認為這是Durant的機會,可以讓自己變得更強。 “I think they help each other, and their friendship has nothing to do with how they compete against each other on the floor,” the Thunder coach said. “ I think that's blown out of proportion. I think it's good. Brooks表示 : "我認為他們可以從中互相學習。更何況我認為他們之間的友誼 絕對不可能影響他們在場上的表現。這種說法實在是太誇張了 ,我支持這樣的作法"。 “It's not like he worked out with him every day throughout the summer. But that doesn't bother me. You want to work out with the best players that you can find and you're not going to find a better player than LeBron.” Brooks接這表示 : "又不是說他們每天都一起接受訓練,再者如若你們有機會 找個人選陪你一起訓練的話,你們一定希望是聯盟中頂尖 的球星,而目前這個人選沒有人比LeBron更適合"。 -- ▄◣ ██▉██◣██▉██▉█◣▉ ◢█ █▇ █▇▉█▇▉◥▉  K   ◥█ ██▉█▇▉█▇▉█◥◣██▉   ▆▆ █▉◢█◣██◣██▉◢██ ◣ ◢▆▃▁ ≡≡ ▃ ▉█▇▉█▇ ◥█◣ JAMES ███▅▅▄▄) (◥█▉█▇▉██◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.193.88.144