精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Source : http://0rz.tw/0v1ST Battier: LeBron Few All-Stars Who Could Have Played For Duke 翻譯by巴拉圭 Shane Battier believes his teammate, LeBron James, could have played within the system at Duke for Mike Krzyzewski had he not gone directly to the NBA. Shane Battier認為隊友LeBron James如若上大學在Mike Krzyzewski所執教 的杜克大學體系下打球一樣也可以融入球隊打好球。 “You know what? LeBron could have played at Duke, and I don’t say that about a lot of guys,” Battier said. “There are a lot of All-Stars who couldn ’t have played at Duke. LeBron is one of the few All-Stars who could have played there and survived. Battier表示 : "你們知道嗎?LeBron很適合在杜克打球。我很少可以這樣誇讚 別人。很多球星是無法在杜克打好球的,但是LeBron就是那些少有的能在杜克 打好球並且生存下來的球星之一"。 “You have to be mentally tough. You have to know the game — you can’t be some idiot out there, some dummy running around. You have to play for the team and be selfless. Those are all of LeBron James’ qualities.” "在杜克打球你必須要有強大的意志力。你必須可以真正掌控比賽 -- 當然更不 可能在籃球場上被當傻子。每位球員都要打團隊籃球且無私。這一些特質都在 LeBron身上都可以看見"。 James has played dozens of games for Krzyzewski as part of the United States National Team. LeBron James也曾在Krzyzewski執教的美國隊下打過球。 “We have a great relationship,” James said. “We’ve been together since ’ 05, and our relationship has grown every year. I’ve grown from a young man into a man into a leader of that team. He’s helped me develop that. I give a lot of credit to him.” LeBron表示 : "我們建立了很棒的關係,自從2005年我們合作以來,我們的關係 每年都越來越好。是他[Krzyzewski]幫助我成長,也是他讓我學會怎麼當好一支 球隊的領袖,這一點我必須歸功於他"。 -- ▄◣ ██▉██◣██▉██▉█◣▉ ◢█ █▇ █▇▉█▇▉◥▉  K   ◥█ ██▉█▇▉█▇▉█◥◣██▉   ▆▆ █▉◢█◣██◣██▉◢██ ◣ ◢▆▃▁ ≡≡ ▃ ▉█▇▉█▇ ◥█◣ JAMES ███▅▅▄▄) (◥█▉█▇▉██◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 1.164.215.48