精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Source : http://0rz.tw/oB4u4 Thibs: Too soon to compare LeBron, MJ 翻譯by巴拉圭 DEERFIELD, Ill. -- Chicago Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeau believes it is too soon to compare Michael Jordan and LeBron James. DEERFIELD, Ill. -- 芝加哥公牛隊總教練Tom Thibodeau認為現在就拿 LeBron跟Jordan比較還言之過早。 "They're different," Thibodeau said after Monday's practice. "I think with all those type of comparisons, those are tough to make because I don't think you can do it until LeBron's done. To speculate now is just ... I guess it makes for interesting conversation, but you have to wait til it's over. And they're both great. Of course, what Jordan did was just incredible but who knows? You've got guys ... Kobe's had a great career. LeBron has had a great career, and LeBron's still young so there's still a long way to go for him. But Jordan just kept so much pressure on you in so many different ways, and it's a different game now than it was then." Thibodeau表示 : "他們是不同類型的球員。我認為現在就要拿LeBron跟 Jordan比較是有些困難的,最少也要等到LeBron生涯結束之後才可以真正 的比較。當然他們兩位[LeBron & Jordan]都是偉大的球員。Jordan的籃球 生涯實在是太不可思議了,但是沒有人知道將來是否有人可以挑戰Jordan。 像是現役的Kobe Bryant也有很棒的籃球生涯。LeBron的籃球生涯目前為止 也是非常出色,但可怕的是LeBron還非常年輕,往後他的生涯還有很長的 路可以走。只是Jordan的傳奇生涯對於這年輕一代的球員可以說是影響很 大,以前的比賽模式也和現在的比賽模式早已不再一樣"。 Thibodeau, who has spent more than two decades in the NBA as both a head coach and an assistant, understands that the game and the way it's called has changed. Thibodeau在NBA從當助理教練一直到當總教練轉眼也有20年了。所以他對 過去這20年比賽模式相當了解,也知道現在的比賽早已經和以前不同了。 "Back then it was a lot more physical than it is today," he said. "But you also couldn't play zone defense the way you can today. So in some ways having the ability to play some zone and use some zone principles I think helps. It's still difficult to guard the great players, but it helps some, and then the flip side of that is not being able to be as physical hurts you some. When Jordan was playing, you could play a lot more physical. He took a beating and I think all the great players take beatings, but it was probably to an extreme in the '90s. I think the game is a lot better today because they cleaned a lot of that stuff up." Thibodeau表示 : "過去的比賽比較硬,身體上的接觸也自然多很多。而過去 那個時代球隊是禁止打區域的。這樣一來要守住對方的球星自然就更難了。 現在這個時代是不允許有太多的身體接觸的,也就是說當一個球星面對包夾或 區域來說相對的要難打很多。我們都知道90年代或許是肢體碰撞最兇狠的年代 ,許多當時的球星也跟Jordan一樣必須面臨對手強硬的防守。我認為現在的比 賽改了許多,這一點是比以前還要好的,也只有這樣才能避免許多不必要的 爭執和傷害"。 Thibodeau's comments came just a couple hours after Charles Barkley said he believes the debate will gain more validity if James wins a few more titles. Thibodeau的這番言論是在Charles Barkley說他相信James只要贏得更多冠軍 就能挑戰Jordan傳奇之後所發表的。 "If LeBron can win four or five (titles), it's a legitimate conversation in my opinion," Barkley said on "The Waddle & Silvy Show" on ESPN 1000. "I never thought I would compare someone to Michael Jordan. I was like Karl Malone is great, Patrick Ewing is great, John Stockton is great, that guy's better." Charles Barkley在Waddle & Silvy節目上表示: "如果LeBron最終可以贏得 四或五個冠軍戒,他[LeBron]就將有資格挑戰Jordan所留下的傳奇。我一直 以為我不會拿任何人來跟Jordan比較。我一直覺得Karl Malone很偉大,Patrick Ewing跟John Stockton都很偉大,但是Michael Jordan是無可取代的偉大"。 Thibodeau acknowledged that Jordan was probably the toughest player he ever coached against. Thibodeau也表示說Jordan是他執教生涯以來,看過最難對付的球員。 "I would say because of all the problems he posed and the way he dominated, to win six championships," Thibodeau said. "Unfortunately I was a part of the other end of that with the Knicks. Those were some great battles and I thought we had a great team in New York, but what he did was just incredible. You can make a case for a lot of guys, but the big thing is you have to wait until a guy's career is over before I think you draw any comparisons." "我會這樣說是因為他[Jordan]可以讓你球隊的防守產生很大的問題。Jordan 有外線同時也有背框的能力,更重要的是他可以主宰整個比賽,六次總冠軍毫 無疑問是最佳的證明。那個時候我記得我還在紐約尼克任職助理教練,那個 時候我一直認為我們[紐約尼克]有很好的陣容。面臨到Jordan的公牛我們雙方 確實也打出了好幾場的好比賽。總之Jordan的生涯成就實在是太完美了,我認 為要比較之前必須要等到一個人的生涯結束才可以真正的比較,否則對於任何 一方都不公平"。 -- ▄◣ ◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ ◢▍ ◣ ◢█ ▇▉▇▉◥▉     ◥███▉█▇▉█▇▉█◥◣█▇▉█ ▉   ▆▆ █▉◢█◣██◣██▉◢█▉ ◣ ◢▆▃▁ ≡≡ ▃ ▉█▇▉▉▉▉█▇ ◥█◣ JAMES ███▅▅▄▄) (◥█▉█ ▉▉▉▉█▇▉██◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.25.207.199