精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Source : http://0rz.tw/NbLBs Nets Admit Roster Construction Had Heat In Mind 翻譯by巴拉圭 The Brooklyn Nets were built with the Miami Heat in mind, with their strongest positions being point guard and center where the Miami Heat are weakest. Billy King also added Joe Johnson and Gerald Wallace, two players that have proven they can compete against Dwyane Wade and LeBron James. 布魯克林籃網的陣容建構根據消息指出是主要為了擊敗邁阿密熱火。[籃網]最強 的位置,也就是控衛和中鋒正好是熱火最弱的的位置。Billy King另外找來了Joe Johnson和Gerald Wallace就是為了要和熱火的Dwyane Wade和LeBron James抗衡。 “My thought was looking at Miami, because they were the team,” said King. “ I had to build a team that I thought could compete.” Billy King表示 : "我是拿熱火做為假想敵,因為他們是衛冕冠軍隊,我必須要 打造一支能夠和他們抗衡的球隊"。 The acquisition of Wallace has been highly controversial since it cost the Nets a lottery pick that became Damian Lillard for the Blazers. Wallace also was possibly going to become a free agent and the Nets had enough cap space to sign him outright. Gerald Wallace的交易也鬧出不少爭議,尤其籃網還需從這交易中把他們的一輪籤 [也就是拓荒者用來選Damian Lillard]一併交易給拓荒者。其實Wallace本身的約也 即將到期,屆時籃網一樣可以從自由球員名單中和他簽約。 But the Nets needed to build a case to convince Williams to stay and Wallace was one of those pieces. 但無奈籃網為了當家控衛Deron Williams,籃網必須要先有動作,幫助球隊可以說服 Williams繼續留下效力,而簽下Wallace正是計畫中的一部分。 King believed that he needed a legitimate small forward, which was a gaping hole in the Nets' roster. King認為他們需要一位稱職的小前鋒,小前鋒一直都是籃網最弱的位置。 -- ▄◣ ██▉██◣██▉██▉█◣▉ ◢█ █▇ █▇▉█▇▉◥▉  K   ◥█ ██▉█▇▉█▇▉█◥◣██▉   ▆▆ █▉◢█◣██◣██▉◢██ ◣ ◢▆▃▁ ≡≡ ▃ ▉█▇▉█▇ ◥█◣ JAMES ███▅▅▄▄) (◥█▉█▇▉██◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.81.173
RamonJames:結果怒輸30 11/08 15:07
kart:怒輸30 XD 11/09 03:09