精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Source : http://0rz.tw/auOBs Post-Game Heat News: Heat win by 30 points over Brooklyn 103-73. Ties worst defeat in Nets history at the hands of the Heat. 熱火大贏籃網30分,最後比數是103-73。這也追平籃網隊史上輸最多的分差。 Spo on not leaving in LeBron for a triple-double: "That's not the time to put him back in. We're thinking big picture." Spo教練對於最後沒有再讓LeBron上來刷大三元的說法 : "那個時間點已經無須在讓他 [LeBron]回到場上。我們要為未來做考量"。 Chris Bosh on Rashard Lewis: "I haven't seen him dunk twice in a game since high school." Chris Bosh對Rashard Lewis的表現 : "自從高中我再也沒有看到Rashard在一場比賽 中連灌兩次籃了"。 Shane Battier just challenged every power forward to a Jeopardy showdown. "Print that." Shane Battier就在剛剛挑戰了聯盟所有大前鋒比一場智力遊戲。"是真的"。 LeBron: "They say we're too short or can't rebound or we need a big. We heard that and won a championship." LeBron: "大家都認為我們太矮無法有效搶到籃板或是我們需要禁區。這些我們 都聽到了,但我們也贏得最後總冠軍"。 LeBron upon hearing about Battier's Jeopardy challenge: "Damn sure I'm not going to challenge him, I'll tell you that." 當LeBron得知Battier的智力遊戲挑戰: "靠,我跟你們說,我才不要挑戰他勒"。 -- ▄◣ ██▉██◣██▉██▉█◣▉ ◢█ █▇ █▇▉█▇▉◥▉  K   ◥█ ██▉█▇▉█▇▉█◥◣██▉   ▆▆ █▉◢█◣██◣██▉◢██ ◣ ◢▆▃▁ ≡≡ ▃ ▉█▇▉█▇ ◥█◣ JAMES ███▅▅▄▄) (◥█▉█▇▉██◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.81.143