精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Source : http://0rz.tw/AO0eR Ailing LeBron, Wade both practice 翻譯by巴拉圭 MEMPHIS -- Miami Heat teammates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade both practiced Saturday despite dealing with an injury and illness, respectively, and both expect to play Sunday against the Memphis Grizzlies. 曼菲斯 -- 邁阿密熱火兩位巨星LeBron James[受傷]和Dwyane Wade[重病]在美國時間 星期六都有參予球隊練球。LeBron和Wade也都會在下一場對陣曼菲斯灰熊 時出賽。 James continued to receive extensive treatment for a right knee contusion he sustained in Friday's win against Atlanta, but plans to fight through the soreness and stiffness to play. 自從受傷後LeBron的右膝蓋都有持續的在做治療,雖然目前不是百分百復原,但是他 還是會上場比賽。 Wade missed Friday's game against the Hawks with flu-like symptoms and still sounded congested as he spoke to reporters Saturday. But he mustered enough energy to get through the light practice, and also beat teammate Ray Allen in a three-point shooting contest after the workout. Dwyane Wade則是在上一場對陣老鷹時重感冒無法出賽。不過他目前情況有好轉,輕量 訓練都有通過,另外還在三分球比賽上打贏Ray Allen。 "They both were able to participate, and I anticipate them both playing (Sunday)," Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. "(James) is not 100 percent. He's fighting through some nagging issues, and that's one of them. But it hasn't stopped him from working. It hasn't stopped him from practices or games yet. We're just trying to manage it while keeping him healthy and trying to get him better." Eric Spoelstra表示: "他們兩位目前都有參予練球,我看好他們兩位在星期天都會 上場。[LeBron]目前並不是百分百康復,他還是感覺到有些 疼痛。不過任何傷痛都還沒有阻止他練球或是缺席比賽。我 們目前只能盡一切可能讓他早點康復"。 He told ESPN.com that he has also been dealing with some general soreness in his left knee. When asked if he felt well enough to play if the game were Saturday instead of Sunday, James said he would need to talk to the Heat's coaching staff and trainers to "see if it's worth it." 他[LeBron]也向ESPN.com透露他的左膝蓋也有些不適。當被問到如果比賽是星期六 並非星期天的話他是否還能上場比賽時,LeBron表示關於這點的話他必須要跟隊醫 以及訓練師商量是否值得出賽。 "It's a little stiff," James said of the knee. "We'll play it by ear. Hopefully, it'll keep getting better today and that I'll be ready (Sunday). I mean, I could play. I should be all right." LeBron表示: "目前還是有些痠痛,希望經過這一天的休息明天[星期天]會好一些。 我的意思是,我還是可以打,我沒問題的"。 James and Wade are the Heat's two leading scorers and also lead the team in field goal shooting percentage. The Grizzlies are the second opponent on the Heat's six-game trip that continues Monday in Houston before they move on to face the Los Angeles Clippers, Denver and Phoenix. James跟Wade是目前球隊的兩大得分王,也是熱火命中率最高的兩位。灰熊是熱火客場 之旅的第二個對手。接下來的四場客場將是休斯頓火箭、洛杉磯快艇、丹佛金塊、和 鳳凰城太陽。 Wade believes he caught a virus from his oldest son, who had been ill last week and spread the cold throughout the household. Wade, who watched Friday's game from the team's hotel in Atlanta, said he has been taking medicine throughout the weekend and wanted to get a sweat going. Dwyane Wade認為他的重感冒是被他的大兒子所傳染的。Wade表示他目前還有在吃藥 ,他希望可以上場流汗一下。 "It's just (about) trying to get some rest and some fluids," Wade said. "You want to get some rest, but you don't want to be laying around too much. Just figure it out and be ready. That's what I told myself. I want to get ready to play Sunday. So I should be able to do that, with me coming out (Saturday) and being able to get on the court." Dwyane Wade表示: "我只是需要一些休息時間,不過我想總不能一直都躺在床上休息。 我當時希望自己可以準備好在星期天上場比賽。經過這幾天的休養 出席比賽我想我沒問題"。 -- ▄◣ ◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ ◢▍ ◣ ◢█ ▇▉▇▉◥▉     ◥███▉█▇▉█▇▉█◥◣█▇▉█ ▉   ▆▆ █▉◢█◣██◣██▉◢█▉ ◣ ◢▆▃▁ ≡≡ ▃ ▉█▇▉▉▉▉█▇ ◥█◣ JAMES ███▅▅▄▄) (◥█▉█ ▉▉▉▉█▇▉██◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.81.173