精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Source : http://0rz.tw/SNgXY LeBron gets treatment on knee 翻譯by巴拉圭 ATLANTA -- LeBron James received extensive treatment on his right knee Friday night after he injured it during a collision with forward Josh Smith during the Miami Heat's victory over the Atlanta Hawks. 亞特蘭大 -- 在美國時間星期五熱火對陣老鷹賽後第一時間LeBron James接受了 一些簡單的治療和檢查。LeBron是在一次切入右膝蓋撞上了老鷹隊 Josh Smith的膝蓋。 The team is listing James as day to day. Miami is scheduled to practice Saturday afternoon in Memphis, the second stop on the Heat's six-game road trip that started with Friday's 95-89 win against the Hawks. 熱火現在把LeBron放入了每日觀察名單裡面。熱火在美國時間星期六會在曼菲斯 練球。熱火下一個對手便是曼菲斯灰熊,這是熱火連續六場客場之旅的第二站, 第一站就是剛剛奪下勝利的亞特蘭大老鷹主場。 James and Smith banged knees in the final minute of the first half when they ran into one another near the Heat's basket to pursue a loose ball. James then stumbled out of bounds under the basket and ran into a photographer. He emerged from the collisions with a severe limp and headed to the locker room with 30 seconds left in the half. LeBron是在中場休息前的最後一次進攻和Josh Smith撞在一起。此外James在出界 時採到旁邊的攝影師。接下來LeBron就先退場進休息室接受治療。 James was treated at halftime for the injury, but returned to finish the game. He nearly posted a triple double, with 21 points, 11 rebounds and nine assists in 36 minutes. James favored the injury throughout the second half and had both knees wrapped in ice after the game. An electronic stimulation device was also attacked to his right knee. LeBron在接受簡單治療後下半場便繼續出賽,並沒有因此而退場。這場比賽他又 拿下準大三元的成績,攻下21分、11籃板、9助攻。LeBron在賽後就把雙腳膝蓋 都做冰敷的動作,同時在他右腳膝蓋處也另外裝上電療器。 "It bothered me a little bit, but it is what it is," James said. "It's a little sore right now. It's never a good feeling. The plane won't help it. For sure, that won't help it. But I guess we'll just have to play it by the day." LeBron表示: "是有些影響到自己,不過既然發生了也只能接受了。現在感覺有 一些些的痠痛,這種感覺真不好。尤其接下來的客場之旅還要一 直搭飛機,這對我的傷來說不會是好事。不過我們目前只能繼續 觀察它了"。 The Heat already were dealing with the absence of star guard Dwyane Wade, who missed Friday's game with a cold and remained at the team hotel. With Friday's win, Miami improved to 14-4 in games Wade has missed since the start of last season. Chris Bosh led the Heat with 24 points, and Ray Allen scored 17 off the bench. 熱火目前已經缺少了他們的明星後衛Dwyane Wade了,Wade是因為重感冒必須留 在球隊的飯店裡休息。加上這場對老鷹的勝利,熱火現在沒有Wade上場的戰績是 14勝-4敗。Bosh這場攻下24分,另外Ray Allen也從板凳攻下17分。 Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said he believes James may feel even more soreness on Saturday, but did not address the reigning MVP's status for Sunday's game against the Grizzlies. Miami then travels to play Houston on Monday before completing the trip next week with games against the Los Angeles Clippers, Denver and Phoenix. 熱火教練Eric Spoelstra相信比賽隔天LeBron的膝蓋傷只會更痠痛,不過Spo並 沒有表示這位熱火的MVP[LeBron James]是否會在星期天出戰灰熊。曼菲斯打完 熱火還要連續做客休斯頓,下星期還要連戰洛杉磯快艇、丹佛金塊、和鳳凰城 太陽。 Spoelstra said he initially wasn't sure how hurt James was after the collision, or whether he would finish the game. Spoelstra表示他在看到LeBron受傷的第一時間無法斷定LeBron的傷勢有多重, 也不知道他是否能繼續打比賽。 "Yeah, I was concerned," Spoelstra said. "Anytime he goes down and comes up limping like that, it concerns me. But he has an unusually quick way of healing." Spoelstra表示: "是的,我是有擔心,任何時候只要看到他在場上一拐一拐的 ,我都會非常緊張。不過LeBron就是LeBron,他康復的速度 也是異於常人"。 James will be re-evaluated Saturday after another round of treatment. He said sitting out the second half Friday night never crossed his mind. After resting the first six minutes of the fourth quarter, James came back into the game and made a jumper over DeShawn Stevenson to push the Heat's lead to 93-89 with 13 seconds left in the game, a shot that essentially sealed the win and improved Miami to 5-1. James會在美國時間星期六再次接受治療跟檢查。LeBron也曾表示說他在受傷後 從沒想過要退場休息。第四節前六分鐘休息過後,LeBron再次上場也在最後關鍵 時刻在對手DeShawn Stevenson的看守下,LeBron的急停跳投幫助球隊穩住勝利, 熱火戰績現在是5勝1敗。 "It hurt at the time, but I knew I would get through it," James said of the injury. "I know it's just like a little stinger. One thing about me: If I get injured, it's going to take a lot for me to not go back out there with my teammates." LeBron表示: "當下真的是有痛到,不過我知道我可以撐下去,我知道我的腳還有 些痠痠的。不過我這個人就是這樣,就算受傷了我也希望可以回到 球場上盡我的力量幫助我的隊友"。 -- ▄◣ ◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ ◢▍ ◣ ◢█ ▇▉▇▉◥▉     ◥███▉█▇▉█▇▉█◥◣█▇▉█ ▉   ▆▆ █▉◢█◣██◣██▉◢█▉ ◣ ◢▆▃▁ ≡≡ ▃ ▉█▇▉▉▉▉█▇ ◥█◣ JAMES ███▅▅▄▄) (◥█▉█ ▉▉▉▉█▇▉██◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.81.143
Jotard:希望LBJ快點好起來~ 11/11 16:56
RamonJames:其實有覺得LBJ這兩季受傷頻率變高了 11/11 19:19
RamonJames:希望是他比較認真對待傷病而已O_O 11/11 19:20