精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Source : http://0rz.tw/babUT Bledsoe living up to 'Mini-LeBron' alias 翻譯by巴拉圭 LOS ANGELES -- It started with Jamal Crawford. The Los Angeles Clippers’ offseason import was instantly struck by how dynamic an athlete his new backcourt mate was, and so he needed a nickname that fit. “Mini-LeBron.” 洛杉磯 -- 這一切都從Jamal Crawford開始說起。洛杉磯快艇在休賽期間補進了 Crawford,也是Crawford先稱他的新後場隊友為 "小LeBron"。 Thanks to Crawford, it’s what most of the Clippers are calling Eric Bledsoe these days. And now even his nickname-sake is joining in. 感謝Crawford,因為現在幾乎全快艇上下都這樣稱Eric Bledsoe。 現在連本尊[LeBron James]都這樣叫他。 “[LeBron] actually called me that when we left the court,” said Bledsoe after the Clippers’ 107-100 victory over the Miami Heat at Staples Center. “ Yeah, he did. He said, ‘This is Baby LeBron.’” Bledsoe表示: "[LeBron]也在離開球場前這樣叫我,他真的有。他說, 這位是小LeBron"。 Early in the second quarter against James’ Heat, Bledsoe didn’t disappoint. After forcing a Crawford turnover, Wade sprinted down the court, with only Bledsoe and Miami teammate Norris Cole parallel, and Lamar Odom loafing just behind. Wade, who was a game-time decision with a sprained left foot, slowed up a bit around the 3-point arc and then made his move to the basket, a bit more lethargic than expected. Bledsoe caught up with him midway through the paint and attached himself to Wade's hip. 在第二節的Crawford失誤,眼看Wade和Cole快攻的時候,沒想到Bledsoe 竟然沒有放棄,Wade因為腳裸傷關係速度大減,在灌籃的同時被Bledsoe 蓋了一個大火鍋。 It wasn’t a LeBron-esque chasedown block. More of a D-Wade specialty. 這個追魂鍋比較不像LeBron。反而比較像是D-Wade的專長。 “That’s what I do,” Bledsoe said. “[We] turned the ball over and I just try to get it back.” Bledsoe表示: "這是我會做的,我們失誤了所以我只是想把球給要回來"。 Midflight, Bledsoe wasn’t sure if he would come out on top of the faceoff. 在空中的當下,Bledsoe根本無法確定他是否能封蓋到對手。 “I didn’t,” he said. “Dwyane, he’s a great dunker. I just tried to get the ball back … and I just ended up blocking it.” "Dwyane是個灌籃好手。而我只是想要把球要回來…很幸運的最後我做到了"。 “As a point guard, Bled is unbelievable in transition and he’s unguardable, ” Paul said. “He shoots the ball now and he attacks like no one else. Going into the fourth quarter, I just tell him to manage the game. As a point guard, you’re going to know that sometimes when you make a steal, Blake Griffin might be yelling for the ball in transition, and you just have to tell him hold on and just manage the game. Like Peyton Manning.” Chris Paul表示: "做為一個控球後衛,Bled在快攻反擊可以說無人可以守 他會投籃且攻擊籃框能力很好。到了第四節,我只是叫 他控制好節奏,即時是Blake Griffin要球,做為控衛 我們有責任叫他慢下來。就像Peyton Manning一樣"。 “It’s great to be called … one of the greats,” Bledsoe said. “Well … ” Bledsoe表示: "能被史上偉大的球員稱讚,感覺真好"。 I reassured him that LeBron is, indeed, great. 場邊記者也表示LeBron確實很偉大。 “Mini-LeBron. ... I guess it’s a cool nickname.” "小LeBron...我想是個很棒的稱號"。 Soon after, Bledsoe, with a big grin attached to his face, shook off a complimentary comment/question by saying that he just tries to play his role. From the next stall over, Chris Paul echoed his statement. 說完,Bledsoe臉上露出大大的笑容,表示他只是做他自己該做的角色。 -- ▄◣ ██▉██◣██▉██▉█◣▉ ◣ ◢█ █▇ █▇▉█▇▉◥▉  K   ◥█ ██▉█▇▉█▇▉█◥◣██▉   ▆▆ █▉◢█◣██◣██▉◢██ ◣ ◢▆▃▁ ≡≡ ▃ ▉█▇▉█▇ ◥█◣ JAMES ███▅▅▄▄) (◥█▉█▇▉██◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.81.173