精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Source : http://0rz.tw/KzHJX LeBron calls 138-point scorer 'Sir Jack' 翻譯by巴拉圭 MIAMI (AP) -- Attention, Grinnell College basketball office: LeBron James wants the tape from Jack Taylor's record-setting scoring spree 邁阿密(AP) -- 大家注意了,來自格林奈爾學院的通知: LeBron James現在想要 看Jack Taylor創下紀錄的比賽影片。 Or as "King James" is now calling Taylor, "Sir Jack." 現在由"King James"出面叫這位Taylor小子,"Sir Jack"。 The NBA champion Miami Heat took plenty of notice of Taylor in their shootaround practice Wednesday morning, one day after the Grinnell guard scored a record 138 points in only 36 minutes of playing time against Faith Baptist Bible In Grinnell, Iowa. The Heat called their intern -- the day's designated shooter during a defensive drill for the team -- "Taylor" all morning during practice, and after the session, James was among those weighing in on the significance of the feat. 上季NBA總冠軍隊伍邁阿密熱火在美國時間星期三也得知了Taylor,這位來自 格林奈爾學院的後衛的驚人表現。Taylor在一場比賽上場36分鐘砍下138分。 "It's unbelievable, honestly," James said. "I would like to see the game. I want to see the game." LeBron表示: "老實說,這實在太不可思議了。我希望我可以看看這場比賽, 我想要看這場比賽"。 Hard to believe, but after one record shooting night, a three-time NBA MVP like James was putting Taylor in the same breath as all-time superstars like Kobe Bryant and Wilt Chamberlain. 真的很令人相信,經過這一場紀錄夜,聯盟當今第一人、也是三屆MVP的LeBron James竟然把Taylor拿來跟其他球星如Kobe和Wilt來做比較。 "I watched Kobe's game when he had 81," James said. "I watched some of the greatest games ever played when guys scored big numbers. There's two games that I would love to see: One was Wilt, when he had 100, and this kid, I want to see him too. Sir Jack." LeBron表示: "我當時親眼看過Kobe砍下81分,我也看過許多偉大的紀錄。但是 有兩場比賽是我最想要看的:第一就是張真人[Wilt]的100分,另 一個就是這小子的138分,我真的很想看他。Sir Jack"。 Heat coach Erik Spoelstra wasn't sure of the name of the school, but knew plenty about what Taylor had done. 熱火總教練Eric Spoelstra還不清楚這所學校的名字,但是他也聽說了這個小子 所創下的紀錄。 "A lot of us probably wished we were at, Grimmell? Is that where it is? Grinnell?" Spoelstra said. Spoelstra表示: "我們很多人都希望我們當時就能在現場,是Grimmell嗎?還是 Grinnell"? James said he doesn't believe he's ever topped 56 points in any game -- he scored that many against Toronto in 2005, but didn't remember any game as a young player or high schooler where he had more. LeBron自己也說他籃球生涯中從來沒有得分高於56分的 -- LeBron曾經在2005年 對陣多倫多暴龍時砍下56分,但是除此不管是高中或是在NBA都沒有比這更高的得 分。 He said he couldn't even manipulate a video game well enough to score 100 points, noting that "you've got to mess with the rules and the users and all that stuff to get to that." LeBron更表示就算是他自己打電動也很難讓一個人砍下100分,除非更改了規則 或是調整功能。 -- ▄◣ ██▉██◣██▉██▉█◣▉ ◢█ █▇ █▇▉█▇▉◥▉  K   ◥█ ██▉█▇▉█▇▉█◥◣██▉   ▆▆ █▉◢█◣██◣██▉◢██ ◣ ◢▆▃▁ ≡≡ ▃ ▉█▇▉█▇ ◥█◣ JAMES ███▅▅▄▄) (◥█▉█▇▉██◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.81.143
jetrider:不會啊,iPad2K13難度調Rookie,LBJ一場可以拿150分XDD 11/24 01:51
RamonJames:表示LBJ不長打電動 都在練球XD 11/24 13:06
sting47:這樣是好事!!!XDDDD 11/24 14:07
roc181814:不是有文說是138是洗出來的,不回防專等快攻 11/24 23:36