精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Source : http://0rz.tw/jUcJh LeBron James Sums Up 2012 As 'Unbelievable Year' 翻譯by巴拉圭 Over the course of 2012, LeBron James won his first NBA championship and Finals MVP, his second Olympic gold medal in London and his third NBA MVP award. As 2012 winds down, James got a chance on Monday to look back on his year. 回顧整個2012年,LeBron James奪下了他生涯第一座總冠軍和總冠軍賽MVP,在倫敦 拿下他生涯第二個奧運金牌,也更在NBA賽季中贏得他第三座的MVP獎項。美國時間 星期一,LeBron有機會分享他這一路走來的過程與感受。 “It was a great year, an unbelievable year and I will never forget it,” James said. “But time waits for no one and I understand that." LeBron表示: "這是個很棒的一年,一個難以忘卻且不可思議的一年,不過時間不會 為任何人做停留,我們必須向前看"。 Even last season, James went through adversity and negativity due to his decision to leave the Cleveland Cavaliers and join the Miami Heat. Ultimately, everything he dealt with prepared him to become a championship -- and makes all the accolades to follow more pleasing. 一直到上個賽季,LeBron因為離開騎士加盟熱火飽受批評。不過時間也證明這一些 批評浪聲也終究讓LeBron更加堅強,終究也讓他如願以償的贏得總冠軍。 “Going through what I went through my first year here [in Miami], making the transition from Cleveland and ultimately winning a championship, it makes it sweeter,” James said. LeBron表示: "從騎士來到熱火的第一年失敗,也讓最終贏得總冠軍的LeBron認為這 一切更加甜蜜"。 James, 27, also received a ring from the 2012 NCAA tournament champion Kentucky Wildcats because of his close ties to John Calipari and the team. LeBron另外也領到2012年NCAA冠軍肯大基野貓的總冠軍戒,LeBron和肯大基教練 John Calipari非常要好。 -- ▄◣ ██▉██◣██▉██▉█◣▉ ◢█ █▇ █▇▉█▇▉◥▉  K   ◥█ ██▉█▇▉█▇▉█◥◣██▉   ▆▆ █▉◢█◣██◣██▉◢██ ◣ ◢▆▃▁ ≡≡ ▃ ▉█▇▉█▇ ◥█◣ JAMES ███▅▅▄▄) (◥█▉█▇▉██◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.81.143
sungastill:謝翻譯!! 12/05 03:46