精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
Source : http://0rz.tw/ZP7K8 Analyzing Melo vs. LeBron 翻譯by巴拉圭 Can Carmelo Anthony and the Knicks unseat LeBron James and the Heat? Carmelo Anthony說帶領的紐約尼克是否能把LeBron James的熱火從衛冕者寶座拉下來呢? He's an assistant coach on one of the top staffs in the league, not a rabid fan deluded by love for his team. So his words should be taken seriously. And after studying both the Heat and the Knicks, he told me this week he'd take the Knicks in a seven-game series. 根據聯盟知情人士表示,有一位不具名的助理教練花了一段時間在研究尼克跟熱火。 而根據他的說法,本季尼克若在季後賽碰上熱火,尼克將會在七戰打敗熱火。爆料的 人也表示這位助理教練並沒有比較支持那一支球隊,所以他的說法是值得去參考的。 When I mentioned this to a longtime Eastern Conference scout, the scout didn't fall out of his chair. While he wouldn't go as far as the coach, he did say the Knicks are "absolutely a legitimate threat" to dethrone the Heat. 當作者將這位助理教練的說法講給另一位球探聽的時候,這位球探也並沒有驚訝到 從椅子跌下來。不過這位球探則沒有像那位助理教練一樣這麼有把握,不過同時他 也認為紐約尼克很有機會成為熱火衛冕之路最大的威脅。 The Knicks, who destroyed the Heat on Thursday night in Miami, have lots of things going for them but none bigger than Carmelo Anthony. Despite the fact Anthony did not play last night because of stitches in his middle finger on his left hand, he is on my short list of early season MVP candidates, plays LeBron James better than any other swingman in the league. 紐約尼克在美國時間星期四晚上大敗邁阿密熱火,其中尼克大將Carmelo Anthony 更是因為左手中指受傷而並未能上場。Melo本季也是MVP的熱門人選,另外Melo也 是全聯盟當中當對上LeBron時,少數能夠有好表現的球星。 No one outplays James, whose versatility enables him to impact the game more than any player in the league. Most guys, in fact, get dominated by him. But not Anthony. While he may not pass and defend as well as James, he comes closer than anyone to matching James' production. 沒有人能夠打敗LeBron James,畢竟LeBron的全能讓他成為當今全聯盟最可怕的 對手,他的主宰能力是最強的。目前大部分的對手對到他,都只有被他打爆的份 ,不過Melo就是個例外。或許Melo的傳球視野技術和防守都沒有LeBron出色,但 是現役聯盟當中,他則是唯一有機會可以跟LeBron抗衡的對手。 -- ▄◣ ██▉██◣██▉██▉█◣▉ ◢█ █▇ █▇▉█▇▉◥▉  K   ◥█ ██▉█▇▉█▇▉█◥◣██▉   ▆▆ █▉◢█◣██◣██▉◢██ ◣ ◢▆▃▁ ≡≡ ▃ ▉█▇▉█▇ ◥█◣ JAMES ███▅▅▄▄) (◥█▉█▇▉██◤ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 58.114.165.188
nctucch17170:屁啦 現役球員唯一能和LBJ抗衡的是KD 12/08 20:09
Paraguay:其實在翻譯過程當中我也覺得應該是KD...... 12/08 20:36