精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 MiamiHeat 看板 #1Cc703nS ] 作者: wade0222 (CALL ME WADE) 看板: MiamiHeat 標題: [轉錄][新聞] 邁阿密皇帝大 教頭力挺當一哥 時間: Tue Sep 21 16:42:41 2010 ※ [本文轉錄自 NBA 看板 #1Cc6eMq9 ] 作者: mvymtw (阿格西) 看板: NBA 標題: [新聞] 邁阿密皇帝大 教頭力挺當一哥 時間: Tue Sep 21 16:17:23 2010 附上原文連結:(動新聞) http://tw.nextmedia.com/applenews/article/art_id/32828173/IssueID/20100921 【陳雍仁╱綜合報導】由詹姆士(LeBron James)、包許(Chris Bosh)、韋德(Dwyane Wade)組成的熱火「LCD連線」,誰才是球隊老大?總教練史波斯卓(Erik Spoelstra)給了 球迷答案:「熱火(Heats)老大將是詹姆士(LeBron James)!」狠狠打了 韋德(Dwyane Wade)1槍。 史波斯卓(Erik Spoelstra)接受《邁阿密先鋒報》專訪時說:「我跟詹姆士(LeBron James )說過,我不會在熱火體系中限制他的作用,我不想讓他在我們球隊中感到不舒服,身為2 季年度MVP(Most Valuable Player,最有價值球員),我們必須確定他能發揮最佳水準,他一定可以融入我們的系統 。」 教頭狠打韋德(Dwyane Wade)槍 史波斯卓(Erik Spoelstra) 根據史波斯卓(Erik Spoelstra)的盤算,詹姆士(LeBron James)將至少扮演3種角色,小前 鋒、控球後衛和兼職大前鋒,他說:「詹姆士(LeBron James)在比賽中,肯定會有一段時 間打控衛,這時他就是球隊的組織者,但同時,曾是聯盟得分王的他,也有很強的得分能 力,所以他也將扮演終結者,完成致命一擊。當然詹姆士(LeBron James)的作用絕對不僅 於此,他的技術非常全面,我們勢必要讓他徹底發揮。」 8月中,韋德(Dwyane Wade)才重申自己熱火一哥地位不變:「上季在熱火都是我在控球, 現在也一樣,我是攻勢發動機,也會得分,比賽最後關頭,我的工作就是將球放入籃框, 我也會為我的隊友創造得分機會,我想這些都不會改變。」但現在史波斯卓(Erik Spoelstra)卻選擇力挺詹姆士(LeBron James),跌破眾專家眼鏡。史波斯卓(Erik Spoelstra)還掛保證:「新球季,除非比賽早已底定,否則3巨頭一定至少有1人會在場上 。」 MVP回大熱門 有了總教練的加持,詹姆士(LeBron James)的年度MVP呼聲水漲船高,福斯運動網昨公布新 球季年度MVP預測結果,詹姆士(LeBron James)再度力壓杜蘭特(Kevin Durant),高居榜首 ,Kobe(Kobe Bryant)、霍華(Dwight Howard)和韋德(Dwyane Wade)分居3~5名。 --- 附上原文連結: http://0rz.tw/7zkB4 Spoelstra expects to use LeBron in multiple roles By BARRY JACKSON [email protected] TV analysts have talked about LeBron James needing to adjust his game to play with Dwyane Wade. Both players invariably will, but Heat coach Erik Spoelstra is not pushing that notion. ``I made the point to LeBron that I don't want to reinvent his game,'' Spoelstra said in a wide-ranging chat Friday. ``I don't want him to feel uncomfortable. As a two-time MVP, we want to make sure what he does best, he will be able to do in our system.'' James will play at least three positions (small forward, point guard, some power forward). Spoelstra has not asked him to scale back his scoring, though that is an expected offshoot of playing with Wade. ``LeBron certainly will play minutes during the game at point guard and handle the ball a lot,'' Spoelstra said. ``He will be a playmaker. But he has also been a scoring champ. He will be at the end of plays to finish them. He will be a facilitator. He'll be so many different things. We want to take advantage of all his skills.'' Spoelstra will use preseason (camp opens Sept. 28) to decide whether to start Mario Chalmers or Carlos Arroyo or an intriguing lineup with swingman Mike Miller starting and James and Wade handling the ball. James was sixth in the NBA in assists last season, Wade 10th. Defensively, James, Wade and Miller ``are smart enough to know how to get in position against smaller point guards,'' Spoelstra said. ``Dwyane has guarded point guards often, LeBron the same. Mike has guarded three positions virtually his whole career. He once played half a season as [Memphis'] backup point guard.'' So which player will handle the ball mostly late in games? ``Depends on the game,'' the coach said. Spoelstra loves his roster's versatility: ``It's not conventional. Our system is going to be designed where multiple players can handle the ball and make plays, which hopefully will make us more dynamic. On one possession, one guy looks like the point guard, and on the next possession, the other one looks like the point guard.'' Spoelstra's vision? ``We want to be aggressive and attacking, make stops to create opportunities in the open court. Play at a pace that takes advantage of our skill and athleticism.'' ‧ At least one of the three stars -- or two or three -- always will be on the court until the outcome is settled, Spoelstra said. ‧ On James, who spent three weeks here this summer and had lunch with the coach: ``Great work ethic. He's tireless. He's a magnetic personality, engaging, makes people feel comfortable.'' ‧ Starting power forward Chris Bosh ``won't play the majority of his minutes at [center]'' but will play some there, Spoelstra said. He and Udonis Haslem ``could be a very good defensive and rebounding duo.'' ‧ Spoelstra, who met with every player and is ``making sure guys are in world-class condition,'' is ``grateful'' to owner Micky Arison and team president Pat Riley for the chance to coach this unique team: ``The summer was exhilarating. For me, the celebration ended in July. After that, Pat's words were ringing in my ears, `Just coach the team and do your job.' '' CHATTER ‧ Beyond the fact Chris Clemons did not make any mental errors against Buffalo (after just two all preseason) here's what Yeremiah Bell loves about him: ``His ability to come from the middle of the field and get to either sideline is incredible, amazing to see. Fastest free safety I've played with, by far.'' . . . Benny Sapp, acquired from Minnesota last month, had ``no dark secrets'' for Dolphins coaches but shared inside stuff -- tendencies, etc. -- with receivers and defensive backs about the Vikings players they will oppose. Miami figures Greg Camarillo did the same. ‧ The Dolphins are hopeful Channing Crowder (groin) will be ready shortly, possibly for the Jets game. Crowder proclaimed ``this is the most talented defense I've been on since my first year [2005], with Kevin Carter, Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Sam Madison.'' With the defense's youth, ``we're jumping over the top of people, running to the ball. A lot of older guys get away from that, trying to conserve energy.'' ‧ One sign of the Dolphins' trust in Tony McDaniel, who is playing more Sunday in place of injured Jared Odrick: ``They've shown interest in a contract extension [beyond 2010] and I hope to get something done,'' he said. Quick aside: McDaniel said Buffalo's left tackle insulted him, calling him ``big and soft'' during last Sunday's game. But McDaniel said after he got the better of their matchup, the tackle told him that he changed his mind. ‧ A veteran NFL scout, on Jacory Harris and UM's offense: ``He has an average arm, no velocity and doesn't have the athleticism to avoid pressure. With all the running backs they have, I don't understand why they don't run more. Damien Berry and Lamar Miller need more touches.'' . . . UM doesn't need to decide on redshirts until mid-October, and talented running back Storm Johnson -- who hasn't played -- ``wants to play but will do what coaches say,'' his father, Wesley, said. His high school coach, Eric Godfree, warns: ``I see him being a four-year guy, and then on to the pros -- not a five-year guy -- so they might as well use him this season.'' But redshirting him makes sense because of UM's depth at running back. ‧ Thursday's UM-Pittsburgh game was scheduled as part of the Big East lawsuit settlement when UM left. . . Ex-Cane Dan Morgan, to WQAM's Joe Rose: ``I don't see any explosion from our linebackers [or] great closing speed. I don't think [their] play is good enough.'' ‧ The Marlins have tossed around the idea of playing Chris Coghlan in center field if Cameron Maybin doesn't prove to be the answer, manager Edwin Rodriguez said, who added that ``some say he could play center, some say he would be below average.'' The Marlins are hoping Maybin proves starter-worthy, but one scout said he looks more like a fourth outfielder. ``He needs to develop more knowledge of the strike zone,'' Rodriguez said. . . . Opponents have been raving about the Marlins' young talent. ``I like Logan Morrison's approach -- his swing is fluid and easy,'' Phillies star Ryan Howard said. And ``Mike Stanton has a ridiculous amount of pop.'' ---- 第一次PO文 請多見諒! 謝謝! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.253.106
KobeLeBron :懷疑嗎? 09/21 16:18
linkevinlin :虎軀一震! 09/21 16:19
jack2302967 :我怎麼就沒在原文中看到濕婆有說一哥這種字眼? 09/21 16:22
goyt2100 :隨便拉 反正都不是我們kobe的對手 09/21 16:23
ellis0102 :朕不給 你不能搶 09/21 16:23
recky04 :教練打了Wade一槍 09/21 16:24
ksk0516 :反LBJ酸酸會急著高潮嗎? 09/21 16:24
ab2326764 :WADE:◢▆▅▄▃崩╰(〒皿〒)╯潰▃▄▅▇◣ 09/21 16:25
ellis0102 : LBJ:◢▆▅▄▃高╰(〒皿〒)╯潮▃▄▅▇◣ 09/21 16:26
jack2302967 :BOSH:阿我勒????? 09/21 16:27
Martin0414 :Kobe: 09/21 16:27
ANCshan :有差嗎 都比KOBE強多了 09/21 16:30
science9686 :有點不敢置信Erik Spoelstra會講這種話...怎麼會.... 09/21 16:33
will313 :有差嗎 得冠軍再說 09/21 16:33
ymca900 :Wade得分 LBJ組織助攻 這兩個存心是要氣死kobe喔 09/21 16:38
ymca900 :這樣讓kobe怎麼守啦 不是說好要全守的嗎 09/21 16:39
opopoppj :動新聞還蠻好笑的 09/21 16:40
allanfat3415:Wade得分 LBJ組織助攻 KOBE拿冠軍 也是好主意沒錯 09/21 16:40
wade0222 :借轉火版 09/21 16:42
qwe123qqq :動新聞有夠好笑.. 09/21 16:42
-- Q Ψ SNSD Jessica+补明秀 Ψ S █◣ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHU-JhS1yVQ / \ 姐有
W █ ◢█◣ █◣ █◣ ◢█◣ █◣ (□=□) :空 E ▄▄█ █▄ █▄ ◢◣█" E == ◣◢█ || ?? T ≡≡ ◥█◤ ◥█◤ ◥█◤ ◥█◤ ◥█◤ █◤◣ |==| -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.37.70.118
jack2302967:完 全 沒 看 到 一 哥 這 種 字 眼 . . . . . 09/21 16:56
jack2302967:水果真不意外.... 09/21 16:56
lucifel0128:作者引戰~腦袋秀抖~! 09/21 17:40
ray333:一哥在哪? 白痴作者 09/21 17:44
kbw81:借轉小詹版 09/21 18:16
-- http://bit.ly/9vt4lm -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.175.154.134
kbw81:其實影片做得很好笑 09/21 18:20