精華區beta LeBronJames 關於我們 聯絡資訊
就是最近常常看到的what should I do那個廣告 因為英文聽力不太好所以有一句話我聽不太的出來 我不是模範生的台詞 不知道有哪位網友有原文可以告知一下 謝謝^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.162.105.4
kart:要不要找個youtube然後說是哪一段希望翻譯? 11/22 11:35
我在NBA EZCHAT找到了 What should I do? Should I admit that I’ve made mistakes? Should I remind you that I’ve done this before? Should I give you a history lesson? What should I do? (…with the No.1 pick…) Should I tell you how much fun we had? (…the No.1 pick, LeBron James) So…this went well Should I really believe I ruined my legacy… What should I do? What should I do? What should I do? Should I have my tattoo removed? Wanna see my shiny new shoes? Should I just sell shoes? shiny new shoes? Or should I tell you... I am not a role model Hi Charles! Seriously what should I do? Should I tell you I am a championship chaser? In it for the money, rings? Should I be who you want me to be? Should I accept my role As a villain? Maybe I should just disappear. (Hey LeBron, you should play football) Should I stop listening to my friends? They are my friends Should I try acting? You just got to deal with the heat, man. Be patient. After all when the temperature drops, Everything is free and easy. Should I be writing this down? Uh huh. Should I make you laugh? Should I read you a soulful poem? (You may) shoot me with your words. You may cut me with your eyes. Or should we just clear the decks and start over? Coming through here. What should I do? Should I be who you want me to be? ※ 編輯: Gwings 來自: 218.162.105.4 (11/22 13:52)
Paraguay:我剛要貼給你說XDDD 11/22 22:31