精華區beta LoL 關於我們 聯絡資訊
General Expectations 通則 Speaking as a jungler, here are some things I expect from you in a lane. 從一個將狗仔的角度,我對線上的你有一些期望 Know how to leash. 一、知道怎麼幫我拉怪 Most junglers benefit from a laner leashing the jungler's starting point. A few junglers and jungle routes actually require it. There are a couple different methods of leashing, to which I will refer you to stonewall008's video on the same. I wouldn't recommend the "tricky" leash that he showcases, because I think mid loses too much experience, but good lord pay attention to the double golem leash! Too many people want to help me kill this, when almost every jungler is smiting golem to keep Smite on cooldown! Just run! 大多數的將狗仔會受益於線上的人幫忙拉起手怪。有一些將狗仔跟點真的非常需要幫 拉,我會推薦你去看石牆的影片學習一些拉怪的技巧。我不建議使用石牆示範的花式 拉怪,因為我認為幫拉的中路會流失不少經驗值,但我很建議你專心看怎麼拉雙石頭 ,太多人不知道將狗仔何時會smite石頭人。 石牆影片:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cs5ytg4Le4
If I meet the enemy in our jungle, please stop what you're doing and kill them. 二、如果我在我們的野區遇到敵人,拜託你放下你手邊的事來幫我幹掉他。 Frankly counterjungling is one of the most dangerous ways to get an advantage in LoL, and it only works because very rarely does a team ward their own jungle. If I happen across the enemy jungler taking my camps, please come help me punish them. Rarely am I at a disadvantage in my own jungle because the enemy has further to run to safety than I do, and my laners are nearby, but if you don't come pick up the free kill when I ping then my only option if I can't 1v1 them is to run and I lose all jungle control. Don't let that happen. 反打野是LOL遊戲中要取得優勢最危險的一種手段。但是這很有用,因為很少會有人把 眼放在自己家裡。如果我在路上發現對方將狗仔正在吃我的小怪,拜託過來幫我給他 一點懲罰。我很少會在我的將狗區處於劣勢,畢竟敵人逃跑的路線比我遠得多,而且我 線上的隊友就在附近。但是假設我在PING地圖時,你沒有過來取得免費人頭,我也無法 跟他單挑而必須逃跑時,我將會喪失野區控制權,請不要讓這件事發生。 If I'm pinging dragon and you're mid or bot and not going to lose your tower in the next 30 seconds, COME HELP. 三、如果我PING了龍而你在中路或下路而且不會在30秒內掉塔時,過來幫忙。 Every jungler in solo queue can name their top ten most frustrated moments, and losing dragon when their team was busy playing Harvest Moon in their lanes will always rank highly. Killing Dragon once is worth a creep wave and a half to you, AND it gives the gold to EVERYONE on the team. Come secure dragon with me! 每一個單排的將狗仔都可以講出他們最挫敗的十個時刻,當隊友在線上忙著你儂我儂而 讓龍被幹走絕對排行很高。殺一支龍價值一波半小兵,而且是給你一整隊。過來幫我 一起護龍吧! If you have Clairvoyance, find the enemy jungler. 四、如果你有CV,幫我找出對方將狗仔。 If you're not great with Clairvoyance, please let me know! I'm not going to call you a noob (out loud), I'm going to tell you where the enemy jungler might be at a given time and you're going to look there. I know that CV will not always be off cooldown, that's fine. If it's on cooldown, just say "cd" when I ping and ask for CV. Don't wait the 10 seconds for it to come off cd and THEN try CV'ing there -- it will be too late. Information is good, but if I can't have it, I'm okay with that. 如果你不是很會照CV,拜託讓我知道,我不會說你是嫩逼。我會告訴你對方將狗仔可能 正在哪裡。我知道CV的冷卻不是隨時都完成,沒關係,只要在要求CV時跟我講一聲就好。 不要等CD完成後再去照那個位置,那太晚了。情報很重要,但如果我沒辦法得知那也沒 有太大關係。 DON'T LOSE YOUR TOWER. 五、別掉塔 Period. I don't care what happens, if you lose your tower I'm gonna be pissed at you. In my mind your number one job is to protect that tower at your back and your number two job is to not die. If you dying keeps the tower alive (somehow.....) then you die with a smile on your face and I will do everything in my power to get you back into the game. If you decide to go shop with minions at your tower and half its HP is gone before you come back, don't be surprised when I call you out on it. Keep your damn tower up! The jungle is my lane, and when your tower goes down I'm overextended whenever I'm in my jungle, so for the love of God don't lose it! 就這樣。我不管發生什麼事,如果你掉塔的話我可能會藐視你。在我的觀念裡,線上的 人最重要的任務就是在你回家時塔不會掉。而你第二重要的任務就是別死,如果你捨身 護塔(之類的)而讓塔沒事,那你可以含笑而去,我會盡我所能去讓你拿回優勢。如果 你決定回買而在你回線上前讓塔被一群小兵磨掉半血,當我因為這點發飆時不要驚訝。 讓你的那座該死的塔別倒!將狗區就是我的線,而你如果掉塔的話會讓我的負擔加重, 所以別讓塔掉了。 Ask for buffs, don't just take them. 六、要求BUFF,而不是直接幹走他們。 If you're supposed to get Blue, that's all well and good and I understand that. Generally in solo queue most junglers will prioritize themselves for buffs because their own skill level is a known entity, and you might derp away the buff in the next 30 seconds. However if you've proven that you're a good laner (by reading this guide, perhaps!) then your jungler should give you the buff. If you just go take it without saying a word, I'm more likely to come Smite it out of your hands because a strong player would know to ask first. Politeness goes a long way! 如果你很需要藍,那沒關係而且我也了解。通常在單排時,大多數的將狗仔會把自己 拿BUFF排在比較優先的順序,因為他們了解自己的能力。而你可能會在30秒之後馬上 送掉BUFF。可是如果你證明了你壓線壓的很好,那將狗仔應該要讓BUFF給你。如果你 一聲不吭的就吃BUFF,那我狠有可能會直接過來SMITE掉他們,因為強者都知道要先問 一聲。禮貌是一輩子的。 If I'm across the map, take my camps! 七、如果我正在跑線,清掉我的將狗怪。 If you're running back to mid and I'm off ganking the other side of the map, kill my wraiths for me will you? They're doing nothing for anybody just sitting there, and I probably won't be back to them until they respawn. You don't have to ask, just take them and keep them down for me. Not only is it good for you, but it's a favor to me and I'll thank you for it! 如果你正在回中路而我在GANK地圖的另一側,你會替我清掉我的四鬼嗎?他們擺在那 沒有任何用處,而我可能不會在他們重生前回來清掉他們。你不用問我,替我清掉他們 就對了。不僅對你有益也幫了我一個大忙。 If I'm NOT across the map, HANDS OFF. 如果我沒有在跑線,別出手。 You wouldn't like it if I stayed in lane for a minute after I ganked and took all your CS, would you? Then don't snatch up my jungle while you're running past if I'm right there! This should be obvious, but I guess some people play too many games without a jungler and get in the habit of just picking up creep camps.... If I see you doing Wolves while I get Blue buff, you're never getting a gank. If I see you do double golem while I'm killing Wraiths, you're never getting a gank. Common courtesy here people.... 你不會喜歡我GANK後龜在線上跟你搶兵吃,對吧?那當我在打野時就別動我的小怪。 雖然這很平凡無奇,但我猜有些人習慣了沒有將狗仔的比賽而習慣性的去吃將狗怪... 如果我看到你在我吃藍時幹走我的狼,那我永遠不會幫你GANK,如果我在吃四鬼時看到 你幹走我的雙石頭亦同。這是很一般性的社交禮儀。 If someone runs into my jungle, tell me IMMEDIATELY. 八、如果有人跑進我們的野區,立刻告訴我。 I don't want to "happen" across an empty camp (or worse, a half-empty camp)! I want to know they're in my jungle, know where they're going to be, catch them, and punish them severely. If you're not in a position to help that's fine, just tell me they're there and I'll do what I can to stop them. 我不想見到我的野區怪被清光(或更慘的,留一半給我)。我想要知道他們跑到我們野區 的哪邊,然後痛扁他們。如果你沒辦法抽身幫忙也沒關係,就告訴我他們在哪,然後我 盡我可能的阻止他們。 Quit blaming me when you're losing your lane 九、當你壓輸人時別怪我。 I don't blame you when I'm getting counterjungled, I don't rage at you when you push a lane or don't bait quite well enough so I can't get kills, I don't cuss you out when you don't notice your lane going mia to kill me while I'm in their jungle. For the love of God it's not my job to keep your tower alive it's yours. I'll help whenever and wherever I'm able to, but if I'm spending all my time giving life support to your dying lane, I'm getting behind in XP and gold and I'll be no use at all later. It sucks to be against a better player, or to be on the short end of the stick in a match up, but that's not your jungler's fault so quit blaming them! 如果我被反打野的話我不會指責你,我也不會為了你一直推線,或者是你引戰的沒很好 而我殺不到人而生氣。我不會為了你沒有CALL MIA,害我在對面野區被抓包死掉詛咒你 以上帝的仁愛見證,保護你的塔不被打爆不是我的工作,而是你的。我會在我能力範圍 之內幫忙,但我如果浪費我的一生在幫你被打爆的線,我的經驗跟經濟會落後而讓我在 晚期一無是處。雖然被比下去很鳥,或者讓你整個短短的遊戲時間都很不爽,但這不是 你家將狗仔的錯所以不要罵他們! _____________________ 接棒 -- ___ "There is only one truth, and you will find it‧◆ at the point of my lance." __▁▂》︽<___︹▁__ 》︾<│__ Jarvan IV, The Examplar of DemaciaΞ|| ψzealotjacky LEAGUE of LEGENDS -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.240.195.228
robo3456 :翻完才發現前面已經有人翻好了... 09/05 22:41
soaringfish :推認真翻譯 09/05 22:43
doomleika :有翻有推 09/05 22:45
forever05520:幫你推推>///< 09/05 22:53
travelmat :這係列很棒。 想到之前跟某版友打的那場 09/05 23:18
bobsorcerer :theoddone表示:你們繼續lane 我solo龍 09/05 23:44
a7420852 :HSGG再稻草人面前吃掉他的四鬼,FIDDLE表示: 09/05 23:57
cmnhobert : 09/06 10:33