精華區beta MLB 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ [本文轉錄自 RedSox 看板 #1Ht5GDkp ] 作者: kelpiejo (開啤酒) 看板: RedSox 標題: [翻譯] Salty深度訪談 時間: Wed Jul 10 02:18:50 2013 http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/in-depth-with-jarrod-saltalamacchia/ 今天看到這篇文章就決定雖然可能翻得不好要翻他了! 今年投手群至今表現還不錯,Salty有功勞也有苦勞啊 加上我本身之前練過幾年捕手,對於Tek到Salty都很是喜愛(當然還有Mirabelli) 翻起來特別帶勁,但還是很多地方可能有誤 請各位大大不吝指教 這是最近一場賽前的訪問 前言就不翻了 Saltalamacchia on setting the tone: “The first pitch of last night’s game was a fastball away. Nine times out of 10, that’s what it’s going to be. Most pitchers throw off their glove side, so for a righty, it’s away to a righty. But it depends on how that guy likes to pitch. With Jon Lester, there are times we’ll start hard in. We want that pitch to be a strike so his cutter becomes more effective. He can throw a four-seam in, for a strike, and that activates the hitter thinking, “‘OK, now I’ve got to be ready for that heater in.’ Then we can throw something that looks like a heater, but it moves and they foul it off. Now the count is 0-2. 小鹽談控場 「昨晚整場比賽的第一球是一個外角速球,大部分的比賽都是這樣的。大部分的投手會 丟到戴手套那一手的更外面,所以如果是右投手,就會丟到右打者的外角。不過也是要 看投手的習慣啦,比方說Lester,有時候我們會用內角速球開始比賽。最好是個好球, 這樣他的cutter就會更有效率。他可以丟個內角好球進來,然後打者就會開始想啦,『 OK,我現在準備好要打這顆內角速球了 』,這時候我們就可以來一顆看起來像是速球, 但是最後轉出去然後被打成界外球。這樣就兩好球沒有壞球了。」 “A first-pitch fastball sets the tone. “Every pitcher’s No. 1 pitch should be a fastball. He needs to trust himself enough to know it can play, that it can beat the hitter. There are guys like Ian Kinsler — who like to swing at that first pitch — but that doesn’t mean you go away from the fastball. You just throw it to the outside corner, as opposed to down the middle or middle in. When I was in Texas, Mike Maddux always used to stress what the batting average is when you throw a first-pitch strike and get ahead. 「用速球當第一球可以控制整個局面。每個投手最拿手的球路應該都要是速球,投手必 須信任自己投得更好可以打敗打者。有的人,像Ian Kinsler,愛打第一球,但這不代表 你就不丟速球了。只要丟到外角的角落,不要失投到紅中就好。我在遊騎兵的時候,Mike Maddux(譯註:投手教練,瘋狗Greg Maddux他哥)總是強調當你第一球丟好球的時候, 對手的打擊率是怎麼樣。」 “We talk about how we want to pitch guys, but we also have to go by the situation. We want to establish the fastball — and there are guys who always want to throw a heater on their first pitch to a batter — but if there are runners on second and third, with less than two out, it changes. But for the most part, with nobody on — unless it’s a Miguel Cabrera, who can really do some damage — you’re mostly going fastball.” 「我們有想要面對打者的方式,但有時候當下的情況也是重點。我們想要用速球搶好球數 ,而且有人總是想要第一球就丟速球,但是如果不到兩人出局二三壘有人,情況就不同了 。不過大部分的時候,沒人在壘上,第一球就是速球啦,除非是Miguel Cabrera上來。 On pitchers moving on the rubber: “You have to be able to throw to both sides of the plate. Last year, Clay Buchholz had some trouble throwing inside to lefties. He was on the third-base side of the rubber and had trouble throwing across his body to get to that side of the plate. This year he moved to the first-base side, which made it easier for him to do that. 小鹽談投手在投手板上的位置 「投手要有能力投到內角和外角。去年,Buchholz對左打者投不進內角,他那時候在投手 板上站得靠近三壘側,不太能夠把球投過他身體這麼大的角度。今年他往一壘方向靠,這 讓他好投一點了。」 “Jon Lester moved from the first-base side to the third-base side so he could throw his cutter to [the glove side] of the plate without throwing across his body and yanking it. He likes to throw his four-seam in there, and could still throw his sinker away. He’s since moved to the middle of the rubber, because he wasn’t completely comfortable on the third base side. 「Lester以前是從靠近一壘移到靠近三壘過,所以他的cutter可以再不用動作很大的情 況之下投到他手套的那一側。他喜歡在那邊投他的四縫線,也可以丟出外角的伸卡。但 是因為他靠近三壘側並不是非常舒服,所以他又改到投手板中間了。」 “For some pitchers it’s a big adjustment to move from one side to the other. It doesn’t sound like much, but it is. When Jonny moved to the third base side, he felt like he could get the inside part of the plate to a righty, but away to he was struggling a little bit — he was pushing it there. Moving to the middle kind of cut that gap. 「對有的投手來說,移動自己在投手板上的位置是個大改變。聽起來好像還好,但真的 是這樣。當Lester移到靠近三壘側時,他覺得他可以丟到右打者的內角,但是要丟到外 角就不好丟了──好像變成用推的一樣。移到中間就好一點。」 “Some guys move around the rubber. Buchholz does. John Lackey has started doing it. He moves pitch-to-pitch sometimes.” 「有的人在投手板移來移去。Buchholz是這樣。Lackey也開始這麼做了,有時候他每一 球都會改位子。」 On pitch sequences: “Sequences are based on different things. Maybe our reports say ‘Pound this guy in,’ but we try working in and don’t have that pitch today. Then we have to try something else. A lot goes off of feel. You can’t really go off a guy’s bullpen, because he might be shitty out there and come in and start spotting. 小鹽談配球 「這跟種種因素有關。或許我們的球探報告寫『對這個打者投內角球』但我們今天就是 無法丟出這樣的球,我們就必須試試看其他辦法。很多時候都是一個fu。你不太能夠盡 信牛棚裡的狀況,有時候投手在裡面爛得要命,一上場卻變得很威。」 “In one recent game, we had a power hitter up and wanted to establish the fastball with his first at bat. We started him heater away for strike one. Now we had him in a defensive position. We knew he wanted to swing the bat — he’s an aggressive hitter — so we were thinking something on the outside corner he probably couldn’t pull out of the park. We went with a cutter a little off the plate, trying to get him to chase and maybe hit it off the end of the bat and roll over. 「最近有一場比賽,對手一個大棒子第一打席,我們想要用速球搶好球數。首先用一個外 角速球拿到一好零壞,這讓他進入了被動的狀況。我們知道具侵略性如他,會想要揮棒的 ,所以我們就計畫丟外角球,讓他無法尻出球場。我們配了一個在本壘外一點點的cutter ,看能不能讓他追打,或許碰到球出界。」 “You always want to get as many outs as you can with the least amount of pitches, so right from the get go, I was thinking strike one. I wasn’t thinking strikeout. Once we got ahead, we were looking for weak contact. If he were to foul it off, we’d be in a position where we could do a ton of things. If he took the pitch, and it was a ball, the count was 1-1 on an aggressive hitter. 「你總是想要用最少的球數盡可能讓打者出局,所以打從一開始,我就想著要搶好球,而 不是三振。一但搶到球數領先,我們追求的就是讓打者打出鳥碰。如果他打出界外球,我 們在兩好零壞就有很多選項可以來玩了。如果他不打,又被判壞球,那就是一好一壞,打 者又具有侵略性。」 “How a hitter takes a pitch plays into it. We may go sinker in, because he just saw two pitches away, and his eyes and body are leaning that way. Maybe we can surprise him by coming in. We can also go back outside, seeing if we can get what we were trying to do on 1-1, because we know he’s an aggressive pull hitter. 「這個打者怎麼等球的,決定接下來要怎麼配。我可能會配一個內角伸卡,因為打者剛剛 才看了兩個外角球,眼睛和身體重心都在那個地方。也許一個內角球會讓他驚訝。我們也 可以再來一顆外角球,就像剛剛一樣看他會不會追打,因為我們知道他具有侵略性。」 “One way you can get a hitter off balance is by changing velocity. Ryan Dempster is great at that. He can throw one 86 [mph], the next one 89, and the one after that 92. That surprises the hitter. You can also surprise a hitter by throwing a 2-1 changeup. That’s a good fastball count and he’s maybe looking out over the plate, so you throw something that looks like a fastball and he ends up too far out in front.” 「投手可以用速差讓打者失去平衡。Dempster這一點很厲害。他可以先丟一球86英里,然 後89,再來92。這會讓打者驚訝。一好兩壞的時候丟一個變速球也會讓打者驚訝。這是一 個速球的球數,打者也或許正在等這一顆速球,所以來一顆看起來像速球的,會讓他過早 就出手去追打。」 On scouting reports versus reading hitters: “I go a lot off the hitter’s swing percentage. For instance, what does he do on 3-2 counts? If a guy is a 90 percent swinger on 3-2, I feel comfortable calling my pitcher’s second-best pitch, whether it‘s a slider, a changeup or whatever. If it’s something we can get the hitter to swing at — out of the zone — that’s better than giving in and throwing a fastball in the zone. You can go off a hitter’s tendencies. 小鹽談球探報告vs現場判讀打者 「我很重視打者的揮棒率。比方說,他兩好三壞的時候會做什麼?如果這打者在兩好三壞 的時候揮棒率有九成,我可以放心地讓投手丟他第二球路,不管是滑球變速球還是什麼。 如果我們能讓打者追打一個好球帶外的球,這比速球對決好多了。打者的習性大可以遵循 。」 “Elvis Andrus is a guy who is usually trying to hit the ball to center or to right field when he falls behind in the count. Sometimes he’ll do that early in the count. I’ll use that to my advantage. If he wants to go that way, I’ ll let him sit out there, but maybe we’ll throw a slider that gets him a little off the barrel. Or I might call a heater in, to jam him. 「Elvis Andrus是一個在球數落後的時候通常會想把球打到中間或是右邊的打者。有時候 打席剛開始他就會這麼做了。我會將這一點當作我的優勢。他要是想要推到右邊的話,我 會讓他無法這麼做,或是給他一個滑球讓他只能鳥碰,或是要一個內角速球來擠壓他。」 “If one of my pitchers has had success against a hitter, and is comfortable with it, I’m going to stay with what he’s done until that hitter proves he can make the adjustment. I’m not going to have my pitcher make an adjustment for no reason. 「如果一個投手對某個打者一直都很成功,我會讓他保持他一直以來所做的,直到這打者 證明他可以做出合宜的改變為止。我不會沒事讓我的投手調整自己。」 “Before a series, the coaches give us a sheet filled with numbers: 0-0, 1-1, 1-0, etc. Then there’s a section that tells you what their approach has been. There’s a section with what they’ve done against lefties this season, and what they’ve done against righties — how many strikeouts they’ve got, how many walks. They go through that stuff and kind of simplify it for us, Then I simplify it even more on my own. ‘OK, this guy’s only walked twice in 150 at bats.’ That tells me he’s not seeing pitches; he’s trying to get you before you get him. 「開始一個新的系列戰之前,教練會給我們一張表格,上面都是一些球數。然後有一部分 告訴你這些打者近來表現如何,有一部分說他們對左投右投各打得怎麼樣,三振保送之類 的。教練會先看過,再幫我們簡化,然後我會自己再簡化一次。『恩恩,這傢伙最近150 個打數只保送兩次。』這讓我知道他最近沒在選球,想要在你擊敗他之前就先擊敗你。」 “I look into the off-speed data, like, ‘What’s his average against sliders? ’ and ‘What’s his average against curveballs?’ He could be hitting .170, then all of a sudden, with two strikes he’s hitting .320. What does that tell you? It tells you that on 0-2, he’s looking soft. Or maybe he’s gone from a .300 hitter on fastballs to an .080 hitter on 0-2 fastballs. 「我會看打者打變化球的數據,比方說『他滑球打得怎麼樣?』『他曲球打得怎麼樣?』 之類的。他可能平常只打.170,但是兩好零壞的時候變成.320。這透露了什麼?兩好球沒 有壞球的時候,他可能準備好要打變化球了,或是他在兩好零壞的時候,速球打得特別地 差。」 “You have to look at what a hitter does on sliders, versus curveballs. On sliders, he might be a .300 hitter and on curveballs he’s a .150 hitter, so a slower break is better against this guy. When I was in Texas, Maddux would be, ‘Nick Swisher is hitting .130 on curveballs this year, so I’m like, ‘ OK, curveballs.’ But Scott Feldman was on the mound for us, and when Scott threw his curveball, Swisher was crushing it. It was a different curveball than, for instance, Justin Verlander’s. That’s where I have to get on video and see what exactly he’s hitting. Or maybe someone has been hitting .200 on curveballs, but he’s been crushing them right at people. 「你得注意打者對滑球和曲球打得怎麼樣。對滑球他可能是個三成的打者,但是對曲球只 打一成五,所以對他還是投曲球比較好。以前我在遊騎兵的時候,Maddux教練會說『恩, Swisher打曲球只打一成三,那就用曲球應付他吧。』但是我的搭檔Feldman投的曲球 Swisher卻打很好,這就是個不能拿來跟,恩,Verlander所丟出來的相提並論的曲球了。 這種情況我就必須去看錄影帶,了解他到底是怎麼打擊的。 “The data we use is usually from the last seven or eight games. Hitters can be making adjustments, because that’s what this game is about. That’s where a catcher’s feel behind the plate comes in. It might be, ‘He took a pretty good swing on that, so let’s try this.’ Playing against these guys more and more helps, because you get to know them. The first game of a series against Detroit, if you haven’t seen them in awhile, is tough. 我們所用的資訊通常是來自於最近的七八場比賽。打者可能正在改變,畢竟這就是大聯盟 啊,而這也正是捕手的FU發揮作用的時候。比方說『他剛剛那個球揮棒揮得不錯,那來試 試看另一顆球。』和這些球員打得越多,認識他們越多越有幫助。如果你隔了一陣子才又 對上底特律老虎,系列戰的第一場真的很難蹲。」 “The biggest thing for me has been getting more comfortable with what my pitchers can do. I think I’ve always had a pretty good feel for what the right pitch is, but I can’t ask my pitcher to do something he’s not capable of doing. Knowledge and trust are important, so the more you know them, the better.” 「對我來說最重要的就是信賴投手所能做到的。我想我一直都了解最適合的球路是什麼, 但我沒辦法要求我的投手去做他做不到的事情啊。了解和信任是很重要的,你認識他們越 深越好。」 On movement and receiving: “I don’t know if you can get late break on a breaking pitch, but you can get sharper break. Taz’s [Junichi Tazawa] curveball kind of tumbles in there, as opposed to Alex Wilson’s slider, which is sharper — he gets some good tilt. When Jonny Lester throws a good curveball, it’s got good tight spin and just kind of drops. It’s not late break so much as sharper break. 小鹽論動作和接球 我不知道你能不能看出那些變得很晚的變化球,不過你看得出變化幅度很大的變化球。田 澤純一的曲球掉的沒那麼多,Alex Wilson的滑球不一樣,很銳利。當Lester的曲球丟得 好的時候,旋得很好,掉得沒那麼多。」 “Other guys, as soon as it comes out of their hand, it starts to move. Those are usually the guys who are pushing the ball a little bit, or are underneath it, and that’s what’s causing the ball to kind of run out of their hands. Those guys are easier to see. If you know someone is a sinker guy — and you see it sinking right out of his hand — he’s probably getting under it and pushing it.” 「有的投手當球一出手的時候,球就開始變化了。這些投手可能都有點在推球,讓球有點 從手裡面跑出來。這樣的投手比較好辨別。如果你知道這個人是一個伸卡投手,而他的球 從一出手就開始沉,他大概就有點在推球了。」 On deception, timing, and being on the same page: “Guys who are deceptive often have a funky windup, or they hide the ball well and it just kind of pops out of nowhere. C.C. Sabathia is like that. Felix Doubront, in his last few outings, has been doing something to be a little more deceptive. We’ve worked on kind of getting a little… it’s almost like a Felix Hernandez turn. It’s not as drastic — it’s just a little bit — but it keeps him loading on his backside and not jumping. 小鹽論欺騙打者,時機,和默契 「會騙人的投手通常都有個怪異的動作,或是他們球藏得很好,讓球出手看起來像是忽然 出現一樣。CC是這樣,Doubront這幾場也做了一些有點騙人的動作。我們有一起試著讓他 看起來有點騙人,有點像是Felix Hernandez的動作,但沒那麼激烈,只有一點點而已, 而且這調整也幫助Doubront重心維持。」 “A lot of times, it’s just a guy who has a quicker motion and keeps the timing off the hitter. That acts as deception, because the hitter is thinking, ‘Okay, when do I get ready,’ as opposed to having a comfortable at bat where you’re just trying to see the ball. 「很多時候,其實只是投手動作比較快,而且時機掌握得好。這樣就像在騙打者,因為打 者會想『啊,我什麼時候該準備好呢』,而不是好好地選球打擊了。」 “If you look at Mike Trout, his average and OPS are down with men on base. A big reason for that, we feel, is timing. When a pitcher is in the windup, he can time that — he can stay back, lift his leg, and be on time. A pitcher in the stretch can slide step or lift his leg. That’s a reason some guys maybe aren’t as good with runners in scoring position. 「來談談Trout好了。壘上有人的時候他的打擊率和OPS都變低。我覺得一個很大的原因是 時機。當壘上沒人,投手開始繞臂的時候,他可以計算時間,好好地準備,抬腿,打擊出 去。但是壘上有人的時候,投手動作不同,這時機的差異或許是有的人壘上有人打不好的 原因之一。」 “I think one reason Tampa was so good last year is that, not only are their pitchers good, they’re on the mound, ready to go, before the ball is even back to them. As a hitter, that can be frustrating. They want to go quick, and as a hitter you want things slow. You want to take your time. You can’t time a guy who is getting the ball and going. That’s tempo. You want your pitchers to go fast, but at the same time, they have to make their pitch. I don’t want to ask Koji [Uehara] or Taz, who are kind of high leg-kick guys, to slide step or quick-pitch. They’re not necessarily capable of that, so you have to meet them in the middle. 「我覺得光芒去年這麼威的原因,不僅是投手表現得好,他們在球還沒回到手中的時候, 在投手丘上就已經準備好要投球了。對打者來說,這很挫折。光芒的投手想要快節奏,但 是打者通常都想要慢慢來,你沒辦法在一個一拿到球就準備要投球的投手身上算時間。這 就是節奏。你希望你的投手快一點,但同時,他們也是要好好投球的。我不會想要求上原 或是田澤這種抬腿比較高的投手出手快一點,還是要折衷一下。」 “Koji is really deceptive. He hides the ball well, for one thing. Two, he throws strikes. Hitters know he’s not going to miss over the plate, so they kind of have to look in one spot. He’s also got that good split. We try to mix back and forth with location. He’s shaken me off maybe twice this whole year, so I think it’s a matter of him feeling he can throw any pitch, at any time, where he wants. That’s a good feeling, because in my mind I can call what I want and have a good feel for it. He’s not going to shake; he’s just going to throw it. 「上原很會騙人。他藏球藏得很好,這是第一。其次,他投得進好球帶。打者知道他不會 投得差太多,所以他們得準備打某一點。他的指叉很不錯,我們試著在落點上做各種變化 。這一整季他只對我的配球搖過兩次頭吧,所以我想要什麼時候要往哪裡丟什麼球,都是 他可以控制的。這感覺很棒,因為我就可以配我感覺對的球路,他不會搖頭,他只會投進 來。 “Some guys — especially younger pitchers — aren’t going to shake, regardless. They’re just going to go off of what the catcher calls. Some guys — especially veteran guys — you just get a feel for. With Jonny, it’s taken a few years, but we’ve pretty much gotten close to the same page. We know what we’re capable of doing and what’s working that day. But a lot of it — as a catcher — is that a pitcher is going to throw what he wants to throw. He needs to have conviction to throw that pitch, so I’m not going to get upset and complain if he shakes. At the same time, I need him to execute. If he’s throwing a pitch I don’t think is the right pitch, he better execute.” 「有些人,尤其是年輕投手,不管怎樣都不會搖頭,他們就只是跟著捕手走。有的投手呢 ,尤其是資深一點的,你就是對他很熟悉。跟Lester確實是花上好一些時間,但我們默契 越來越好,我們知道我們能力所及可以做些什麼,也知道那天做什麼比較有效。但是身為 一個捕手來說,很多時候都是投手投他想丟的球路。他必須要有足夠的信念才能投得好, 所以投手搖頭的時候我不會不爽或是抱怨,我需要他好好投。如果他要投一個我不覺得應 該投的球,他最好是好好投。」 On raw stuff and heavy fastballs: “Allen Webster’s stuff is as good as anyone in the league. When he puts it together and learns how to pitch, he’s going to be good. He throws 97 [mph], with a 95 sinker. We’ve had to go to his sinker a lot, because that’s what he’s had more command with. He’s got a changeup, which is his best off-speed pitch. His changeup is good. He’ll throw his fastball 97 and then his changeup 87. It comes out with good four-seam rotation, so it’s very deceptive. 小鹽論stuff和球質 「Webster的stuff和聯盟其他人一樣好,等到他振作起來,學會怎麼投球就行了。他可以 丟到97英里,伸卡有95,我們之前得依賴他的伸卡,因為他伸卡投比較好。他最好的變化 球是變速球,跟速球差了10英里,而且看起來跟四縫線旋得一樣,很容易騙到打者。」 “Some guy throw a heavier ball; it’s literally heavier. For whatever reason — I don’t know if it’s better backspin, more of a downward angle, or what it is — the ball is heavier. You can actually feel that when it hits your glove. Alex Wilson throws a heavy ball, as opposed to someone like Taz. For some reason it’s just different. I’ve never been able to explain it, but some guys just throw a heavier ball.” 「有的人投球比較重,真的比較重,不知道什麼原因,就是比較重。當你接進手套的時候 會有感覺。Alex Wilson的球很重,田澤比起來就不重。他們丟的球就是不一樣,我真的 無法解釋,反正有人丟的球就是比較重。」 On developing into a good defensive catcher: “Catcher is the toughest position to evolve. You can be a great catch-and-throw guy, but calling a game is going to take some time. And when you’re a taller guy, it takes time to get under your body and learn the throwing and blocking. I’m not satisfied with where I’m at — I always feel I can do better — but I feel I have a good base now. The past few years have been a little tough, but I’ve gotten better. 小鹽論怎麼如何在防守端成為一個好捕手 「捕手是球場上最難發展的位置。接球傳球都不難,但要掌控全場得花一點時間。你如果 太高的話,還得花時間學習怎麼蹲低來接球和擋球。我對我的現況並不滿足,應該可以再 進步,但是我想我現在打的基礎應該不錯。過去這幾年有點辛苦,但我現在已經更好了。 “Coaches play a big role in what we do. Knowing your pitching staff, and what they’re capable of doing, also plays a big role. Two or three years ago, I didn’t know these guys, so I didn’t always feel comfortable calling for a 3-1 changeup, or a 3-2 changeup. I wasn’t sure if they could do it. Now I know if a guy can execute or not, so I’m not afraid to call certain pitches in certain situations. Knowledge is a big part of calling a game.” 「教練在捕手的工作中扮演很重要的角色。了解投手群和他們的能力也很重要。兩三年前 我不認識這些人,所以我在一好三壞或滿球數的時候配個變速球會沒信心,我不確定他們 是否可以做到。現在我知道這個投手投得好不好,所以我在某個情況要配某顆球就不害怕 了。要掌控全場,這些知識真的很重要。」 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 123.193.162.84 ※ 編輯: kelpiejo 來自: 123.193.162.84 (07/10 02:46)
NeoSoul:好文:) 07/10 03:58
mike060606:補手還真得很花腦力 07/10 04:20
nickyang:我會看打者對變化球的數據,像是「他對滑球的打擊率多少 07/10 07:59
nickyang:還有「他對曲球的打擊率多少」。他可以平常打.170但兩好 07/10 08:00
nickyang:球時打.320。那告訴你什麼?這告訴你兩好球之後他在等變 07/10 08:01
nickyang:變化球。或者他是個平常對速球打.300的打者但是兩好球後 07/10 08:01
nickyang:的速球只打.080 07/10 08:02
catsondbs:最喜歡看這種場上雙方腦戰的文章 推一個 07/10 10:01
Yeeeha:極有深度的訪談和翻譯,感謝 07/10 10:32
※ 編輯: kelpiejo 來自: 123.193.162.84 (07/10 11:57)
Orcish: 07/10 12:04
※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ※ 轉錄者: kelpiejo (123.193.162.84), 時間: 07/10/2013 12:23:36
gundam00:這篇超好看的 給推 07/10 12:30
ronald000:捕手養成真的不容易! 07/10 12:38
daki85421: 真的阿 條子就養掛三隻了 07/10 12:39
daki85421:只剩Salty還混得好好的..... 07/10 12:40
ocean11:捕手會成為最接近總教練的位置不是沒有原因的 07/10 12:43
ohmyya:Max Ramirez:QQ 07/10 12:45
mess0706:好文 捕手真的要腦袋夠好的人才能當啊 07/10 12:56
jardon:裡面有幾個很被提的點 例如球重不重 中職愛強調的速差 07/10 13:01
Sparksfly: 07/10 13:01
jardon:倒是又可以討論 因為講這些的是一個接頂級投手球的捕手 07/10 13:03