精華區beta Madonna 關於我們 聯絡資訊
※ 引述《joey ( Ecstasy)》之銘言: : 情人節徵歌啟事... : ================= 謝謝大家!我把大家的建議整理了一下 Amel Larrieux - Make me whole(Infinite Possibilities) Amy Grant - Good For Me, Baby Baby, Every Heartbeat Anne Murray - Could I have this Dance Anne Murray - I Just Fall In Love Again (or Carpenters) Barbra Streisand - Evergreen Basia - Drunk On Love, Bette Midler - The rose Chante Moore - A Love Supreme,Precious, Free/Sail On Carole King - I Feel the Earth Move Celine DionLet's talk about love Celine Dion - I am your Angel Celine Dion - The power of love Celine Dion - Because you loved me Connie Francis - Lipstick on Your Collar,Stupid Cupid Diana Ross & Lionel Richie - EndlessLove (?) Dolly Parton - Slow Dancing With the Moon. Gloria - Anything For You Indigo Girls - Power of two Jim Brickman - The Gift Laura Fygi - Dream A Little Dream, Lisa Stansfield - Live Together/ So Natural, Mariah Carey - Butterfly Mariah Carey - Whenever you call Mariah Carey - Thank God I found you Mariah Carey - I'll be there Mariah Carey - Music box Mariah Carey - One sweet day Mariah Carey - Always be my baby Mariah Carey - Underneath the stars Mariah Carey - Forever Martika - Coloured Kisses, Martina McBride - Valentine Mica Paris - You Put A Move On My Heart Minnie Roperton - Loving you Natalie Merchant - One Fine Day (From One Fine Day OST) Patsy Cline - Crazy Patti Page - All My Love Paula Abdul - Will You Marry Me Sade - Kiss Of Life, Sheena Easton - My Cherie Shawn Colvin - Never Saw Blue Like That(走佬俏佳人OST) Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss me Tamia - You Put A Move On My Heart Wham! - I'm Your Man Whitney Houston - You'll never stand alone(My love is your love) Whitney Houston - I will always love you Whitney Houston - Run to you Whitney Houston - I believe in you and me Whitney Houston - You were loved(the preacher's wife) -- There's a child in me, can't you see? Can you feel the wind in the tree? It knows the way to get to the wonderland Castles in the sand... -- ※ Origin: 交大機械工廠 ◆ From: sj71-105.dialup.seed.net.tw --